Just bit of information :)

Hello! as you all might know, @XBlu, @Frostie, and Me, have not been doing anything. Ill explain, Blu quit, he just lost interest in making games he said these exact words “Enchanted, I wanna try other things, I have lost interest in coding. I’m sorry -XBlu”. Frostie just disappeared randomly, I have no idea what happened to him. As for me I just took a break after Flowtuber Simulator. Ive been trying to learn calculus, I don’t know if any of you 3 year old’s know what that is so here’s the first link i found off google XD. Thank you all for all the help for everything, I might come back some day.

-Enchanted

2 Likes

As for FlowTuber Simulator, I will not continue updating, I will still fix any reported bugs, just send me a message on flowlab! Anyone who wants a second one here,

FlowTuber Simulator 2?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

(Polls ends 9/31/2023)
I will not start it right away but maybe in the future!
Anything could happen,

-Enchanted

3 Likes

Hello Children! Do any of you want anything to be in FlowTuber Sim 2? Ill be checking the topic 2-3 times a week if you have any ideas just tell me here dont forget to @Enchanted_Studios1 XD

1 Like

Didn’t we vote for FlowTuber Simulator 2 to not be made?

2 Likes

I doubt a young adult counts as a child, but do you mean the users who signed up?

Hehe.

1 Like

Well, thats what you voted, we got a 57% yes and 43% no.

I just call people children idk why, lol

1 Like

I was thinking, instead of holding E the whole game, there will be different games to play, and if you complete the game you choose, you edit the video by clicking or something, I’m thinking of more apps on the computer like a streaming app, and to stream you need 1000 subscribers, and if you do a successful stream, you get a 2x viewer boost, and maybe an energy bar that you can upgrade, the energy bar will slowly go down as you make videos, you sleep to get you energy back up, if you stream your energy will go down faster than if you make a regular video, and editing will take 10 energy to complete, i was thinking maybe 100 energy points to start, you buy or get more energy points, by going to the gym or buying them on a website, tho i might not have enough bc i have a free acc and there is only 50 max objects. These are just ideas for the game tbh.

Ive gotten started on the main room, my pixel art went from:
To:

Is it better?

1 Like

Your ‘‘Pixel Art’’ is just squares and poorly drawn circles.

1 Like

At the time that the poll should’ve closed it was mostly no.

1 Like

The poll was gonna end on the 31st this month

Huh? I thought it was going to end on the 31st of last month.

1 Like

guess i misread.

1 Like

Read this maybe it will help
@paisleypug

It happens lol i do it all the time

wait why did you close the poll?

1 Like

I did it bc no one else was voting i jus closed it a few mins ago

Wait i remember a guy that helped me in other games
Yo @Pixel_Name1

Bro pixel is w fr lol