JUST GOT INDIEEEEE

HEY, I JUST GOT INDIE, NOW MY GAMES LIKE CHARACTER CLICKER CAN BE A LOT BETTER AND BIGGER! I MIGHT ALSO REMASTER ICEHEART AND STUFF LIKE THAT :D, SO YEAH!!!

WICKED!

I thought I was the only one on the forums ;-;

@jngthree
xD

There are a few of you indie devs on the forums - but thanks @XxCarbotxX and @jngthree (and all you other subscribers too)! You guys are the reason I can take the time to build and improve the site and tools.

You all are the best!! :slight_smile:

@grazer
ty :smiley:

But I have one too…
and so does Pixelpizza and Myw and a bunch of other users

@Luminous700 we wont forget u, and @Pixelpizza and all da others. Pizza was the 1 who inspired me to get more into this with his awakening game

Hey @grazer, im making it so u can equip a character into ur click screen on my character clicker game like u sugguested, but the teleported object will not teleport to the location I set it to. you click the character in the character screen, and it should teleport then to below the options button, but it will not teleport. it only works for the 1st character atm but could u check and see if i goofed up? http://flowlab.io/game/view/703550

nvm, fixed it

<3

I need money :cry:

One day, it will happen! or probably not… I support you Grazer, flowlab needs a good future.

Sorry @Luminous700 - I didn’t mean to leave you (or any of the other indie devs) out :slight_smile: <3

@PixelPizza, teach me as ur pupil, i needa know the ways of the good game making skills o_o

Well… here you go

30 TINY TRICKS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR ACTION GAME BETTER (its a video) - The art of screenshake

xD