Keyboard node repeating forever

Down — triggers when the selected key is pressed.

Up — triggers when the selected key is released.

Normally, “Up” should only trigger once when the key is released. However, if I hold the key while the object containing the Keyboard node is being spawned/emitted, the “Up” output begins looping repeatedly.**

Once this happens, releasing and pressing the key again does not fix the issue. The “Up” output continues triggering even though the key is not being repeatedly released

(There should probably be a Reset and off and On Input: Like the Timer node)

2 Likes

can you send a screenshot or something for more information.

I made a video so you can see it.

Can you try this and see if it works better.


If it does not work, I would @ grazer .

It would help a lot more if you could share the link to the game.
I cannot reproduce the bug