KILLER KINDNESS (Winter Flowjam 2024)

Don’t worry, in random mode the background gets random colors every second, I just took the screenshot at a time where the background was blue.

2 Likes

Oh, that’s good.

“A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.”

1 Like

Logging off now. It’s 9:05 PM for me, so for whoever is in my timezone, goodnight.
Next I’m adding Grazer as a random mode boss after I do Gamougg.
Grazer will start with a 4500 Sadness Meter count with very flowlab themed attacks.
Well, bye.

1 Like

Bye. Another good day of Flow(jamm/lab)ing I hope

1 Like

The GOD of Depression.
Beat this boss to unlock random mode, but he has a whopping 6500 SADNESS and has 5 attacks which could combine. Will add in the game tomorrow. If you do beat him you unlock the good ending but to find him you must beat Officer Davis while at 15 HAPPINESS or below. Defeating the cop above 15 HAPPINESS results in the bad ending.

4 Likes

Maybe make their a way that hints at the good ending, or all those that beat him might think that is the only ending.

1 Like

I already have a way but thanks for suggesting that I guess.

2 Likes

Gamougg will have an attack where he summons purple bullets that draw some things. The purple bullets were specifically made so I could have an attack similar to what you requested. The purple bullets stay still for 2 seconds and then blast into a random direction.

2 Likes

Fun fact:
There’s these little guns that shoot out bullets in the game that could be summoned and destroyed by bosses. But because of my curiosity I decided to make those guns my first attempt at spritestacking. You could notice it a little bit.

This just looks so wrong.

2 Likes

He thinks he’s done justice.

2 Likes

It’s finished! Sadly only gamougg and the god of depression were able to be random mode xclusives.

Depression now has 4900 SADNESS due to almost being impossible with 6500 SADNESS.

1 Like

THE GAME JUST BROKE DOWN WHEN I SUBMITTED IT!
This is so annoying! This happened to me last year! Now I can’t fix it. Attacks are coming from bosses that hadn’t even arrived, and I’m getting an attack from THE GOD OF DEPRESSION!
And that’s a boss that only pops up in RANDOM MODE and it’s own level! My games always break down when I submit them and it’s incredibly infuriating!

I even fixed the bug where bosses only attack when they pop up yesterday but since I submitted my game, most major bugs had come back when I fixed them!

2 Likes

I figured out the bug :frowning:
Apparently when Imperial Sadness was defeated, I forgot to change the mailbox for Gamougg’s defeat so Gamougg thought he was defeated but since he never appeared it kind of made all the bosses use gamougg’s attacks.

I am intending to finish this game. Just gotta finish the random mode bosses and that’s it actually.

arrow keys added :fire:

Also, btw would anyone like one of the random mode bosses to be a reference to their game? There can only be 2 reference bosses and Gamougg already filled the first one.

1 Like

You can pick from any of my game characters :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol Idk why but when you posted that first thought I had was a Bit Spire boss.
(although that wouldn’t work since fighting a blue cube isn’t that exciting… love the game though)

1 Like