Kurai's Art Station

in my opinion, the eyes look like they’re sized a bit too different from each other, and I find it kind of odd to shade the pupil hearts like they have depth. I would also avoid the pillow shading, in the light pink part of the eye.

with that said, I still can’t draw this kind of art style at all, so kudos to you!

3 Likes

Thanks. I will try my best…
Hmm…So I was correct. Squares are smart.

4 Likes

Yes, much smarter than I thought before I knew of great sup3r87. He is a great artist.

2 Likes

eehhhhhhhhhh when I share galacdrive art on discord servers, people point out how flat the ships look. and they’re right. I’m pretty good at small sprites, but my work starts to fall apart when larger sprites need to be made lmao

3 Likes

John Shrekinson bruh moment

1 Like

Hello everyone. Here is another drawing of mine, I drew recently.

(Shoto Todoroki from MHA)

7 Likes

I think his head is a bit wide And you should accentuate his burn mark. If you look at Todoroki from this 3/4 view he’s cheek should be poking out it makes him look younger. And keep in mind that the further you bring the chin down older your character looks. But nice drawing I like your line quality good job :+1:.

4 Likes

(Listen to Bionicle on top. He’s a very experienced artist.)

The drawing’s pretty good.

5 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate your help. I was making it a bit different from what he would look like. Different art style, But I get your point. Thank you.

4 Likes

Is this topic mainly for Pencil art?

No. You can put anything.

2 Likes

(related to art)

1 Like

Vigilante Deku

10 Likes

Thank god Deku is not bad…or it would be really scary.

1 Like

Shoto Todoroki when he is older?

1 Like

I like your art style! Cool. You guys are both cool!

4 Likes

Since this is my first model I decided to not trouble myself with making the glowy bits actually glow.

5 Likes

Any draw requests?

Make a mech

5 Likes

Oh wait, that’s the Sup3r87 version, heres the original

7 Likes