Kurai's Art Station

Hello Everyone. I hope you all are having a beautiful and amazing day.
Welcome to my art station, where I will put what I have drawn, mostly digital art.
I might use these for my new game I am making.

So here is the first one. (Probably more shading)

Give me your honest opinion. I really like to learn.
Thank you!

9 Likes

This is pretty good, but the hair needs highlights.

7 Likes

I can never figure out how to draw digital art :skull:

5 Likes

Me too, but hey I am just your local theorist.

4 Likes

Im the local trashcan :skull:

1 Like

Hey don’t say that about yourself…if you need it, I can be your local therapist.

4 Likes

Off topic you two, can you please take it to the OTC or PMs?

2 Likes

Nice day to you too. I shall post some of my art here.
deadlifter-1-pixilart

3 Likes

Sorry. Back to topic then!

1 Like

I’m sure if you keep trying, then you will be able to make it. Just need to practice everyday.

1 Like

what does canon mean? am i big dumb?

2 Likes

Oh, another art station. Just try not to leave it dormant. I agree, it needs a bit more shading.

Am i allowed to post my own art here?

1 Like

That’s a great drawing but I do think it needs shading directly under where the hair touches the head and some highlights in the hair would be great they should be placed a little bit above the middle of the bangs. I also noticed you didn’t put eyebrows just even a curved line would be fine, also I recommend eye lids directly above the eyes but that’s optional. But good drawing :+1:

3 Likes

Yes. It is. I will try to keep up to date.

Yes you are.

1 Like

No you’re not big dumb. You’d have to be a fan of a bunch of things, maker of such things, or lore fanatic to know what that word means, generally.

“Canon” means something that… I’m not sure how to explain it.
canon meanings
The second meaning would fit in this case. Basically something that is true, or a rule, something that is genuine. In the case of Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse, “canon events” are events that happened in the lore and cannot be changed without damaging the timeline. Miguel O’Hara tries to “preserve the canon” by gathering Spider-people from all across the multiverse in a “Spider-Society” that travels through time and space using his technology to shut down anomalies. If you’ve watched the movie, you’d know that Miles is an anomaly. The original one, in fact. That’s why all the Spider-people are chasing him at Miguel’s command.

Sorry for my rant there, but an example of what a “canon event” would be is the death of Uncle Ben. If that hadn’t happened, Peter would have never learned that with great power comes great responsibility and become Spider-Man. If Peter never became Spider-Man, that would affect the timeline and create an anomaly. The dimension we see at the end of Across the Spider-Verse is an example of this. That world was left without a Spider-Man, all because of what Miles did in the first movie. Miguel wants to prevent these things from happening in order to save the multiverse. And Miles just wants to save everybody. Another Spider-Man story that explores this idea (wanting to save everybody) are the Amazing Spider-Man: Worldwide comics released around 2015-2017. This series didn’t have the multiverse plot though, and was a follow-up to Superior Spider-Man. After the events of Superior Spider-Man, Peter Parker becomes a billionaire CEO like Tony Stark/Iron Man and owns a huge tech company. Not gonna say anything else about the story of that though, check it out if you like Spider-Verse.

2 Likes

Here’s my best drawing (atleast in most people’s opinion)

Here’s a some non-pixel art digital art I did
2023_06_28_0x2_Kleki

3 Likes

What art program is that?

i use kleki for non pixel art and asesprite for pixel art

4 Likes