"Lab" Devlog (Work in Progress) 🖥

idle anim (2)
nuh uh

1 Like

Is there an animation for this? I think it would look nice in animation.

2 Likes

i might make one lol

2 Likes

YES a fellow griddy enjoyer. I agree, I want to griddy on my enemies too.

for BradenS only

BradenS, if you need any guidance on making emote animations (especially the griddy) I could help you with that because I have some experience drawing (griddy) animations. A tip I got for you is to draw a stick figure with a very limited color palette and animate it while looking at the griddy in motion for reference. Slow it down if you need to. When I was drawing Optimus Prime’s griddy in my Transformers fangame, I was using his griddy in Fortnite as a reference.

If you’re designing your own original emotes, try doing them in real life (do it alone if you feel it’s embarrassing), ideally in front of a mirror, then sketch it in frames on a piece of paper as best as you can. If you have any action figures/poseable collectibles, you can make them emote too. An advantage of this is that you don’t need a mirror. Another possible advantage of this would be that you can customize the proportions and movements better perhaps.

1 Like

arm swinging finalOUTLINE
“yippee i have an outline now” - mc, probably

4 Likes

The animation looks so smooth in-game omg

1 Like

2 Likes

Most upgraded animations have been implemented. Still working on jumping and falling.

1 Like

Nice. The animation is really smooth!

2 Likes

New Options menu. Currently contains a functional Run Tilt customizer.

3 Likes

return to idle (2)
Jumping animation

5 Likes

Is this a playable character?

3 Likes

Huh? It’s the main character lol

3 Likes

Falling animation is done. Swimming is the final animation i need to make before I can replace little ebic ripoff guy

Keep him as a secret character

1 Like

is that supposed to be his leg lifted? if so, his leg should go much higher off the ground - atm it looks more like he’s doing ballet than jumping.

3 Likes

Game has been converted to and optimized for 60 fps.

2 Likes