latif fan club

this is a discussion for graveyard fans and the creator i am the captain of this club

here is a link to a club sheet so you can find out who i am but first what is your google account/do you do google docs? this is what to do to join the club i swear i am nice i just want friends. who is in? https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Ra8ZObA9Q7xIVsKP2k7-3WOhB-owArk1-qqrTWPl5A/edit

bruh moment

Just requested access, this sounds pretty cool!
Although it’s kinda strange how from the looks of things, you didn’t ask @Latif if he would even be okay with this, but judging by his response… I still have no idea how Latif feels about this XD

Hmm… Sound very interesting!

oh srry i just like his games. :anguished: i played all of them! … wait automatic emoji placer wow this site has alot!!!

:tired_face:

?

Latif GAMES ARE VERY GOOD BUT THERE ARE NOT MANY OF THEM.ALSO I CAN’T WAIT FOR GRAVEYARD 2 SHOP.

speaking of graveyard 2 shop, I wanna know how the graveyard 1 shop works :confounded:

@“Lyndon Bork” You gather bones from normal mode, then when you die or otherwise head back to the menu, the shop will show you the character that you are looking at. Clicking the arrows will scroll through the characters, and clicking buy will allow you to purchase that character on the screen, as long as you have enough bones. After a character is bought, keep it on-screen to equip the character during game play.

well, what I meant was, how did it change the player skin, @Superstargames, without any seperate game objects. I then found out, after asking that it is in the walking animation, and he did fancy “go to” work on the animation tab. Its common sense that the bones are currency xd. But thanks, though

Oh, I thought you were talking about how to use the shop. Whoops!

( ? ?? ?)

hi ElecTronICO remember me?

why is there a FAN CLUB for him?

@witherdragon4 Why you sayed that?

Latif has a fan club??

i made a fan club for the people who love his games

… 1001110001101010101011100000111000011010111101011000110101010101010101000111101 (reserect discussion now) reserected