LEGO Builds (Flowlab public Forum)

i also have that same BB-8, unfortunately it was smashed into pieces

3 Likes

Imagining one of my lego sets breaking feels like imagining my own body shattering apart

2 Likes

frfr legos breaking hurts my heart

3 Likes

I found so many old Lego kits that I didn’t pick up because of the price. I found an antique shell gas station and one of the first X-wing fighters ever made.

I also found a Lego Radio/CD player that looks like a brick, you definitely know I picked that up.

I don’t yet know if it works or not, but I’ll post updates when I do.

5 Likes

Here’s some of my work.

Summary

5 Likes

Update. It works. I haven’t played a CD on it yet, and the antenna needs replaced, but it can play a few channels.

Single best thing I’ve ever invested in.

4 Likes

BRO U SHOULD HAVE PICKED UP THE X_WING

that was a serious mistake you made there

and actually if possible i would love to have the instructions for those 2 transformer dudes you made

For the motor cycle and Autobot Gasser?

I might give the instructions for the motorcycle guy, but Gasser stays with me.
It’s one of my prime models I don’t wish to share.

3 Likes

cool thats fine the motorcycle dude is awesome :smiley:

2 Likes

I would upload some more images, but the internet went out and my data can’t handle uploading the images, lol.

4 Likes

I built a new version of Fricksaw (broke the old one I posted in the OTC 2)

Lore

During the Battle for Optimum Pride, Fricksaw fought and killed the aging Bulk (from Hero Factory) with remarkable ease despite Bulk’s new form. In his dying moments however, Bulk called for an airstrike and summoned Leonidas (collective name for all 3 heads), a three headed Hero who shot Fricksaw to the ground with his really big gun. Leonidas, having thought he killed Fricksaw, turned around to walk away. But when his back was turned, Fricksaw launched his saw at Leonidas’ back and killing all three of Leonidas’ heads (Furno, Rocka, and Blastor, the last of which is an original character of mine not from Hero Factory). Leonidas’ body tumbled to the ground and Fricksaw picked up both his and Bulk’s bodies and used them to rebuild himself.

Jet mode

Robot mode

5 Likes

It kinda looks like Transformers Armada Starscream

3 Likes

found this not mine but its Shinji from Evangelion in a chair

3 Likes

Have you tried brick built figures or do you solely have Bionicle parts?

Using the bionicle or “Build-a-figure” (I think that’s what it’s called) parts can be tricky since most joints and pieces vary in size and shape making transformers especially very difficult to pull off. That’s why I stick with mostly brick built figures so it easily captures a G1 look, plus allows easy fixtures for the concepts and transformations. So blocks slide into or around each other better and hide most gaps and joints.

1 Like

I have tried brick-built figures before (Spider-Man Prime), but I really like using the “Bionicle” (actually Hero Factory for my generation) parts. I like the challenge that HF pieces provide, and I enjoy the articulation those ball joints have. I like G1 and other Transformers, but most recently I’ve binged all of the live-action movies in anticipation of Rise of the Beasts, so most of my LEGO Transformers builds are based on those. Additionally, more than half of my non Hero Factory/Bionicle pieces are just plain bricks and plates, and brick-built figures require small joints and pieces which I don’t have a lot of. Back in the 2010s, my dad and I adored robots like the ones in Transformers, Real Steel, and Power Rangers, which is why most of my robot builds are similar to those.

2 Likes

made a transformer lego
jet form:

Bot form:

3 Likes

Epic!! I like the ninja star alot!! :smiley:

2 Likes

John when you use smaller words it makes you look like a sussy baka

3 Likes

I just made a new brickbuilt guy
What should I name him

Jet mode