LEGO Builds (Flowlab public Forum)

lego fans post ur epic builds here

3 Likes

Hey, a fellow Lego builder! What kind of stuff do you make?
You can see some of my creations here:
Imgur
(Not sure why it shows up as my bicycle picture but it’s a link)

6 Likes

awesome :smiley: i dont have many photos of my lego builds but I tend to build tiny environments and junk like city’s forests also lots and lots of spaceships

3 Likes

Me and John build lots of cars together, our newest project was the Optimum Pride: an enormous 30 inch+ long non-transforming Optimus Prime lookalike that serves as a home base for all of John’s heroic minifigures. He even made a war movie about its construction and the purpose it serves in the war. He mostly builds robots though. One of my favorite robots that John Shrekinson built is Spider-Man Prime, a combination of Spider-Man and Optimus Prime that actually transforms.

3 Likes

awesome :smiley:

lol Optimus pride you gotta make a rainbow Optimus XD so that it can actually be called Optimus pride

3 Likes

No. Neither of us is a homosexual, but more importantly its called Optimum Pride because it looks like Optimus Prime but isn’t, just like the meme Optimum Pride.

Thank you! The build took 3 days.

3 Likes

ok lol just a thought XD but lol I was not aware of the meme wow I look dumb rn lmfao

3 Likes

I had to throw out a bunch of my lego sets and have 4 left. A batman one, a star wars one, a lego minecraft one, and a marvel one

3 Likes

why did you have to throw them out???

2 Likes

20230405_210910
@ManiacPumpkin i made a Decepticon combiner out of Fricksaw and Kylo Ren

5 Likes

Because I was running out of space.

2 Likes

These are all the lego sets I have right now

4 Likes

@John_Shrekinson this is prob a lot to ask but could you maybe put together a pdf of that optimus prime lego you made?

3 Likes

What’s the tank think on the left? I don’t think I’ve seen that one before.

I also have he USC BB-8 figure as well, lol.

2 Likes

Also I’m probably gonna blow this discussion up with several pictures, lol.

4 Likes

Its not a tank, its a batman vehicle thing.

4 Likes

bro u got the dark knight batmobile???

2 Likes

@ManiacPumpkin go right ahead that’s what this thread is for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It looks like a Michael Bay movie design, I donèt know what I’m looking at

2 Likes

No, I forgot what it was called.

1 Like