LevelUP Jam (Free Year of Indie!) Officially Ended

Congrats @AbstractGallery! Great job on the game!

5 Likes

Congratulations to everyone in the jam who submitted! An honorable thanks to @AbstractGallery!

4 Likes

Thanks, everyone! This was so fun, I’m glad you enjoyed my game, I know I did!

Great job everyone on your games, I really enjoyed playing them. It was really fun to see what you’ll come up with starting with the same prompt!

@00T_Free @CodeAlpaca @chrisdakiller @BroBro2 @lonesable

8 Likes

oh i won second oh yea @lonesable did you figure out the 2nd place prize yet?
EDIT: or will there not be one

3 Likes

Wow, congratulations @AbstractGallery! Well played, lol.

Completely unexpected. This was actually my personal favorite game, and I was almost sure it would win, lol (sorry, abstract gallery).

This, however, was completely expected, lol. I certainly put a lot of work into it, but perhaps not into the right places. Maybe this was a bit too ambitious for a jam like this, lol. I just couldn’t quite get it finished in time.

spits drink WHAT! This is quite unexpected. I mean, I kinda hoped that would be the case when I decided I was gonna do this (literally the only thing that made my game stand out) but I didn’t actually think it would happen, lol. I’m really glad you liked the idea.

Also, does this mean that I somehow tied with CodeAlpaca? That’s pretty neat.

Also, my game certainly was not complete (I really need to work on time management, lol) but I am going to try to finish it. It was supposed to have an elaborate storyline and a system of progression to keep you interested, but I barely even got the AI moving properly before I submitted, lol. Also, I feel I must say again, many thanks to DraftyScienceCoat for helping me out with that random generation. Genuinely couldn’t have gotten it this far without his help, lol

This game jam was really fun, though! Thank you so much for hosting this. Even though I lost, I learned a lot and got to spend the last 2 weeks working on a really fun project. I look forward to your next jam!

6 Likes

when you sadly get left out :pensive:

4 Likes

also congratulations on the win your game was my favorite as well

6 Likes

@lonesable @AbstractGallery @chrisdakiller @00T_Free

4 Likes

Yes?

4 Likes

oh lol nothing but i was just wondering where everyone went?

4 Likes

Oh, well the jam is finished so I wouldn’t expect much activity on here anymore.

7 Likes

In case anyone cares I added a badge to the top right of the screen in Lopare. I also added higher resolution to most of the objects.

4 Likes