Lists not working

In the Bundle, there is a List Modify, but none of the Lists outside the bundle go into the “List” input. So I would understand if a weird chain happened from a List Modify without “Copy” selected, but “Copy” IS selected.

@grazer please tell me why these lists which are originally empty are having a value set to them.

Maybe you know @JR01?

Also a very small side question, how long does it take a thumbnail to update on the Entries page?

there’s no set time, it seems to take 30 minutes to an hour for me

1 Like

Lists link to each other forward and backwards, meaning any cahnges made to one will be change to the other. This happens when connecting lists to each other or to a modify block.

This happens because the lists can be huge data tables that can use more memory than it should, so to help with this, flowlab creates a parent to the connected lists so multiple lists aren’t created just to get another list with the few changes.

So because you have a green wire connecting the 2 lists, they will update each other. A way around this is to set the first list with a modify sort set to copy.

1 Like

Ok, ty. Too bad I’m a little too late to fix this for the jam

Yeah sorry for the late reply, I spent all day yesterday on making “Pack-It!” playable and finishing up “Operation Delete” for the Jam. If you have any more questions on Lists, I’ll be happy to help.

1 Like