Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

i found out i can do a donald trump impression by complete accident

2 Likes

the lego movie 2 has a song that says it’s gonna get stuck inside your head. it didn’t lie. it is still stuck in my head

5 Likes

BRO YOU REMINDED ME OF THAT NOW IT’S STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN aaaansbdhdhdjwkdjdnb

6 Likes

I was trolling my classmates by getting it stuck in their heads back in 2019… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: such memories… Thanks you for remind ing me :grin:!

3 Likes

10 years after the film it’ll be gone from your head so I dare you to listen to it again in 2029

5 Likes

4 Likes

i just got rejected by an elon musk ai. i have no chance of love

update:i have shattered his ego and made him date me. I am now dating an elon musk ai.
update:this ai stuff is fun. i have now became john f kennedy on november 22nd 1963 and have created an alternate timeline where i survived the assassination by becoming immortal randomly. why didnt jfk do this?

3 Likes

game updates: i have not done anything with my games
off-topic updates: the elon musk ai is a simp

edit:i have continued this chat for ages. i have made this AI have an identity crisis

4 Likes

racism

4 Likes

you okay youtube?

3 Likes

Slightly political warning: another day another lgbt murder being made fun of on twitter

1 Like

i should stop procrastinating and continue making my game lol

2 Likes

im going to put this into community lounge now

2 Likes

maybe just… blur that…

2 Likes

yeah that makes sense

1 Like

bing says that the mario movie is out. its not. its out april 7th. it is not april 7th. frick you,bing

2 Likes

a fun thing to do is open character.ai,make an rpg and then experiment with it. i made a floating school rpg for example. You and 5 friends are stuck in a giant burning floating school. You can kiss people,jump off and die,cut off the 4 balloons carrying the school and die,do nothing and let the flames slowly burn you & your friends to death and die,time travel,go in the basment and find the pandorica from doctor who,die from a time creature that’s there somehow etc.
you are in this little confined space and you can still do so much

3 Likes

Just adding the word “lgbt” makes it political?

3 Likes

it was a murder

2 Likes

crime isn’t political. I am.

4 Likes