Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

true, maybe just an offensive content warning

4 Likes

More like disturbing content because its a murder. The mere mention of lgbt only offends those who are truly against it, which only KiwiLeaf is here on Flowlab.

4 Likes

its on bloody twitter

3 Likes

4 Likes

i don’t know if i am but i might be dying lol

4 Likes

i’m still alive and still thinking of incredibly stupid ideas

4 Likes

stormageddon,dark lord of all

1 Like
3 Likes

FAMOUS INTERNET PERSON TRY NOT TO BE A HORRIBLE PERSON WHO HAS DONE INAPPROPRIATE THINGS TO SOMEONE UNDER 18 CHALLENGE (IMPOSSIBLE) (99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% FAIL)

You could fill a Super Smash Bros. roster with the amount of people who fit into that category

3 Likes

i recently found out about the squizzy thing and now im sad

2 Likes

I recently found out about the SkyDoesMinecraft thing and now im sad

3 Likes

you could call it super smash children

those videos that reddit stories that are read using a robotic voice and have subway surfers gameplay in the background: “AITA for beating my 1st,2nd,3rd,4th & 5th wives & my kids and threatening to put them up for adoption if they (wives & kids) disobey me?
I (37M),my wives (15F) and my kids (2F,6M) have been together for a long time but they always criticise me for causing significant and sometimes irreversable damage to them. Is it bad that I threaten to put the kids up for adoption if the kids and/or my wives (who have all divorced me) disobey me?”

4 Likes

totally not reading forum posts while super loud music blasts through my headphones and into my ears

3 Likes

i remember seeing a roblox shirt with the f word on it in morse code. i know morse code so i was able to decode it easily but roblox doesn’t so that shirt got uploaded

3 Likes

this was the song btw if you were wondering. chameleon circuit is a really good band that made songs about doctor who you should go check them out lol

2 Likes

chat gpt

2 Likes

We do them in school
We are not allowed phones during class
Thus,ChatGPT is unaccessable
What about Maths?
The english assessments require you to read the text in the assessment and answer the questions about them.

3 Likes

thinking about how i was able to hide my identity as @Gamer20 for like 2-3 years and how garbage I was back then i literally just quit flowlab out of anger and then came back a year later under this account because i wanted to make a game so i somehow subconsiously remembered grazer’s advice to hide my identity next time and did it for 2 years dropping like 2 hints that i am a tiny tiny tiny bit more experienced than I seem on the surface and created multiple accounts to try and bring back Gamer20 but they all got abandoned because i was too active on this account until now i just got bored and wanted to show my improvement from my days of spamming topics and wanting to blow up the ocean

3 Likes