Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

still don’t know why i got banned for 1000 bloody years,i put quality content and the best of flowlab discussion on the forums

4 Likes

the irony

5 Likes

this is an absolute crazy watch especially at the end

you ever watch an incredibly emotional series and it’s a youtube series about types of students during school?

3 Likes

No

3 Likes

the bbc thought that the name of the 4th episode in my doctor who fan-fiction was so good they used it for a 4th doctor audio story

2 Likes

images that look like they belong on doctorwho.tv as an image used for a page of one of the doctor’s incarnations:part one
FqsU1cKXwAE77Pm

2 Likes

i have homework due tomorrow and i accidentally left my homework books at school :blush: time to die!

2 Likes

the doctor who twitter community puzzles over the initials of doctor who episodes

there are two types of people with different solutions to this problem

2 Likes

hey guys remember those posts i made about how to destroy the government can you guys please use them because the usa & uk are absolute hell rn lol

I hate people who go “but i’ve done so much for you!!! why are you mad at me???” when you get annoyed at them like i know you’ve done so much good stuff but that doesn’t change what you did

3 Likes

my favourite numbers are 1,2,2,50 in roman numerals

IIIIIL

I II
II L

1 Like

i think something i might do more often is delve into the cbeebies section of bbc iplayer. i used to watch this channel back in like 2016 and it’s cool seeing what they added since i stopped. good to know they still have stuff i watched but also

• why is cocomelon on there
  • holy darn they made a supertato series (i used to read that book)
  • they made a 3rd “-blocks” show (alphablocks (a classic) and numberblocks were enough we don’t need colourblocks)
  • andy is probably the most successful guy on the planet. new show apparently, andy’s dinosaur raps. i’m expecting this to be the cbeebies version of his cbbc show “andy and the band” but without the band
  • WHY ARE THERE SO MANY DINOSAUR SHOWS
1 Like

Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger
Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers
Bakuryu Sentai Abaranger
Power Rangers Dino Thunder
Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger
Power Rangers Dino Charge
Power Rangers Dino Super Charge
Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger
Power Rangers Dino Fury
Power Rangers Dino Force Brave/Zyuden Sentai Kyoryuger Brave
Miniforce: Super Dino Power

THEY ROLLED OUT THE NEW CBBC & CBEEBIES LOGOS :skull::skull::sob::sob: THEY HAVE BARELY ANY PERSONALITY ESPECIALLY WHEN COMPARED TO THE NEW CBBC HQ & THE NEW CBBC IDENTS :sob::sob::sob:

1 Like

why does the funny cbbc dog man hacker t dog have a twitter account (this is just turning into lmtpe rants about children’s channels ill shush now)

1 Like

this video feels like a fever dream

1 Like

FNAF 3 HAPPENS THIS YEAR I REPEAT FNAF 3 HAPPENS THIS YEAR

4 Likes