Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

me going back to july 13th 1964 and killing an innocent child so that a meteor can hit earth in 2009 (humans are stupid and hopeless so i want us all to die) (this creates a paradox because i was born after 2009 and if everything dies in 2009 then i wouldnt be able to go bzck to 1964)

2 Likes

the 2020s is very minimalist like minimalism is just the main thing of the decade like how the 70s had disco and stuff like even the name of the decade the 2020s is very easy and plus the fashion according to wikipedia (the next decade describing post will come out on april 1st 2023 at 12am or later because of a decade i made in 2021 called the skin1000s which starts at april 1st 12am (or march 29th if its skin1000) and ends on april 3rd)

3 Likes

i found a minecraft youtube channel that literally steals everything from everyone i can literally find 8 copied things that he stole from just two channels alone

3 Likes

This video restored my faith in humanity

edit:the one with the dog stuck in the fence is fake and made by an animal killer

2 Likes

wait ur right.

2 Likes

LMTPE do you like Transformers

3 Likes

never watched it but funny robot transform into funny car so yes

3 Likes

listening to a song and it feels like iā€™m back in 2017 playing just dance 4

5 Likes

I remember our elementary school brought in a Wii on a special occasion and we got to play Just Dance (I destroyed the competition apparently)

5 Likes

You busted out all the moves in Ghostbusters

4 Likes

Bustinā€™ makes me feel good!

4 Likes

i feel like coming back to the otc2,making a sequel/prequel to this one story I wrote on it and leaving

4 Likes

I found this really good roblox tts story where a girl gets superpowers and each day she gets a new one it is executed so well and has no average ā€œfriend group!! face reveal!!ā€ stuff i wonā€™t spoil anything itā€™s wild although there are some plot things that arenā€™t built on

1 Like

this guy haunts my dreams iā€™ve been watching some of his and cashā€™s videos (both set in the same universe) and i know too much from this (people,locations,the 2019 incident). anyways ā€œtime lordsā€ were mentioned in this video and doctor who has time lords so doctor who exists in the square city minecraft universe

1 Like

because nico went back in time to help cash with his redstone,this means that there are two versions of nico wandering around:one who didnā€™t pick up the phone and one who did. we follow the one who did as he changes time and creates the one who didnā€™t. the nico who did got time travel because of cash kicking him out because he was messing up his redstone and he met the time traveller who dropped his phone (possibly this universeā€™s equivalent to a Vortex Manipulator). the nico who did goes back in time and helps cash with his redstone before the original nico could,hence meaning nico wouldā€™ve left before the time traveller could run off and maybe drop his phone. the nico who didnā€™t would go and do other stuff while nico continues to create more timelines,constantly erasing them and creating new ones to prank his friends like he did with shady. this could create new nicos,but this is very unlikely

also cash canonically dies at the part where he jumps off the roof. his body becomes mangled and he never comes back as a ghost. the time travel phone is broken and cash is permanently dead. nico later kills himself because of his guilt and trauma. zoey canā€™t deal with the sadness she feels and all the reporters so she locks herself in the candy shop and presumably dies from hunger there. shady is left alone and eventually gets killed by that anvil in front of zoeyā€™s (and maybe nicoā€™s) eyes. mia never moves in in a later episode but visits the site and cashā€™s grave. she gets exp and this exp has memories of a previous episode she was in where cash had a crush on her but this was mindwiped by zoey because she knew she would move in and the episode could potentially cause problems in the future episode. however,cashā€™s death was a disruption in the timeline. it happened at a still point in time,and a still point made it easier to create a fixed point. nico was near the time disruption so the phone broke. this new timeline is a very dark one indeed.

nico kills himself,time traveller canā€™t do anything,sad world

1 Like

thinking back to that one doorway hallucination I dated whose parents probably wanted to rip my head off and thatā€™s probably why he left me and also that one real girlfriend i had when i was 5 who i left (she later went on to date another person in my class who would later be my friend. he broke up with her at some point in time)

2 Likes

the sheer autism emanating from this makes me proud
:face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Yipee Meme GIF - Yipee Meme GIFs

1 Like

new lmtpe updates!!!
Iā€™m still alone
I have seen too much gore on twitter (i will burn elon muskā€™s house down)
Iā€™ve started to continue writing my doctor who fan-fiction I wrote with AI as I am bored waiting for the 60th specials (who the hĆ©ll named the third special ā€œthe giggleā€) (The second album of S1,Evening Of The Doctor,is having itā€™s final screenshots being posted)
i am making another game about my fan-fiction (this game was not made with ai) (doctor who the garden daleks was the first one) (no one played it) (not even my biggest fans,the archive.org bots)
I realised Iā€™m a terrible writer
Doctor Who is the only thing keeping me going in life!

So overall,life is great :blush:

3 Likes

I just realised iā€™m probably the first and only person to make a 7D game because no oneā€™s dumb enough to do it. I might also be the first person to create a higher dimension of my own (during the @Gamer20 years)

3 Likes