Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

speaking of 7D games,anyone wanna make a 7D minecraft?

4 Likes

maybe me

5 Likes

What on Earth is 7D? I’m pretty sure there are only 1D, 2D, 3D, and 4D.

3 Likes

you’re wrong but 5D in spacial is too hard for me to comprehend so I go to temporal dimensions for 5D,6D & 7D (like how spacial 4D is the W axis but the 4th temporal dimension is time travel). also,0D exists (it’s a dot)

4 Likes

Isn’t 1D a dot? 2D is flat, and 3D is well… 3D.

2 Likes

0D is a dot (0 axis),1D is a line (1 axis),2D is a square (2 axis),3D is a cube (3 axis),4D is a tesseract (4 axis),temporal 5D is parallel universes etc.

3 Likes

Oh, yes. That makes sense. I grew up only knowing 1D, 2D, and 3D, XD.

I still don’t get 5D, 6D, and 7D.

3 Likes

uuuuuh, i have no idea how you’re planning on coding this

4 Likes

Yes, this will likely be extremely hard to code.

3 Likes

i mean, even jr01 struggled with making a 3d game

4 Likes

3D isn’t possible on Flowlab. Making a screen look like a 3D game is possible.

2 Likes

me neither,that’s why i’m tryna get a dev team. i think if the jumping & slice travel is made it should be of medium difficulty to code

2 Likes

that goes for all 3d games, there are no actually 3d games

2 Likes

are you tryna do a super paper mario style thing

1 Like

I wouldn’t know. I only make games on Flowlab (For now). I night use Unreal Engine in the future though…

1 Like

it’s not actually 3D. it’s a sort of terrible simulation. the y axis is disguised as the z axis,there’ll be a small jumping mechanic acting as the true y axis,z axis rotation will be disguised as w axis rotation then the easy stuff is added and there’s our game

2 Likes

yeah so anyone wanna try and make this with me?

2 Likes

I would but I’m all out of game space and am already working on 2 games with a team.

2 Likes

the game space thing won’t be a problem although the 2 games thing will. go make your other cool games :+1:

2 Likes

plans for the future:

• continue defending myself in my own topic
  • make 7d wanderer
  • prove that i can make a 7D game
  • make this situation the exact same as my previous attempt at making a minecraft thing except i win
  • kill myself (optional)
3 Likes