Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

i get it, i kinda wanna jump off a bridge too, but there’s a lot of great things in life, such as kebabs

5 Likes

Best part at 0:24

kebab king - Search (bing.com)
Home | Kabab King (kababkingpittsburgh.com)

kebabs aren’t as good as getting rid of the pain puginarug

3 Likes

does anyone speak smart language and able to translate what smart people say for me

I’m watching into the spiderverse on twitter. Into The Spider-Verse. On Twitter.

cringe

1 Like

i’m getting everything i need to know for my cinema trip

2 Likes

spoilers: that spider-man death scene was kinda dark,like yikes

2 Likes

Spiderman’s grave doesn’t have rest in peace on it,he is joining the skeleton war

2 Likes

y’all ever get told there’s this really good and genius solution to a problem that makes total sense and the only thing between you & that really cool game mechanic is the fact that you only know how to use 3 behaviours and absolutely none of them are used in the solution so you’ve actually got to learn stuff

2 Likes

should i kill myself

• yes
  • yeah
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

@nhgcr_for_the_3rd_time, please don’t say that you’re the one who voted yes

1 Like

What makes you think that?

i mean, you liked the post, there are 2 votes, it’s a pretty simple assumption that a person who liked the post also voted on the poll

1 Like

I hope not, XD.

Why would you do such a treacherous thing?

2 Likes

sometimes i’m not in the best of moods and post stuff like that. mostly because of the negativity on my 7D wanderer threads made me feel unwanted and unwelcome & some irl stuff played a part in it too (none of your business btw)

1 Like

Yes, I apologize for asking. If a 7D game is too hard, try a simpler game.

Great skill cannot be developed by starting on the hardest things first.

1 Like

Shouldn’t be too hard! Just gotta get the dimensions in and then I create a normal game that probably will have a story (there have been new radioactive trees added,although there’s just one at the moment)

1 Like

you’ll tell someone not to interrupt you and they’ll act like you just said the most terrible swear to them in 150 different languages

1 Like

do you think some people get nostalgia from the 2020s or like 3 years ago in 2017? like how i get nostalgia from the skin1000s (decade i made) except the reason for the bias is not because they created the decade but because they’ve spent their lives in some of it and not the 2000s/early 2010s