Lmtpe updates - updates from lmtpe

saying that,games like year dodger and purple vs dark give me such nostalgia for skin1000!! also i’m nostalgic for nearly forgetting skin1000 years like skin1002 and skin1001

1 Like

why does undertale say there are 7 souls when the nintendo switch version clearly shows an eighth

1 Like

idk, i never finished undertale, i did the metaton fight and then just sorta stopped playing. death by glamour is awesome, metaton is the best character.

3 Likes

you know how there’s different types of horror for different decades that have passed?
80s & 90s:analog horror
00s and 10s:digital horror
skin1000s:half-year horror
what would 2020s-based horror be?

2 Likes

Poorly made mascot horror game that has bad developers, makes evil people use the game to make kids watch inappropriate YouTube videos, and is so unworthy of merchandise that I’m still mad at it for taking up precious Walmart shelf space that could be used by Power Rangers, Fortnite, or something else that people and kids actually want.

3 Likes

mascotgate horror

2 Likes

MascotGate is the perfect name for 2020 era horror.

4 Likes

my posting has truly gotten worse

3 Likes

why do i watch videos made for 3 year olds on youtube when i’m bored

3 Likes

You are a human 11 or 12 year old mech being piloted a 3 year old

3 Likes

ncuti gatwa’s 15th doctor regenerates into DanTDM’s 16th doctor and this is the 16th Doctor’s second episode with his new companion Dr Trayaurus

or dantdm is an alternate 12th doctor idk lol

3 Likes

whar? also dr trayaraus is best girl

2 Likes

DanTDM really has a mod showcase for everything one could like

This first one I originally watched when it first came out 9 years ago.
Metal Gear Solid4 Mgs4 GIF - Metal Gear Solid4 Mgs4 Solid Snake GIFs
Minecraft | TRANSFORMERS MOD! (Robot Tanks, Planes and Cars!) | Mod Showcase - YouTube
I watched this one recently. Really cool looking, I can’t wait to get Minecraft Java on my PC so I can finally play these a decade later lol.

2 Likes

what the heck is skin1000

1 Like

it’s like this decade and/or year i made up. skin1000 started on march 29th because it was the start of a decade in the 21½ century. the rest start at april 1st 12:00

1 Like

oh,nice

Wouldn’t it technically be the 1000th year on the skin calendar?

skin1 - skin999 do not exist :pensive:

1 Like

Nanami PGR Aw Bruh remastered

2 Likes

a 2021 nostalgia playlist is kind of a skin1000 nostalgia playlist too,same with 2022 (skin1001) and 2023 (skin1002)

1 Like