Load Level isn't working for certain levels in my game

I’m trying to load levels 6, 8, and 9 in my game: Flowlab Game Creator - Eggrolls Coin Conquest 2 (WIP), and the game glitches out and stops working when I load those levels. I’m not sure how to fix this. If anyone knows how to fix this can you help?

2 Likes

i checked it and this seems like a problem with the engine, @grazer

1 Like

is there any way I can fix it though?

It’s most likely a coding error like an infinite loop. I’ll check the game later when I get a chance.

This glitch is so dumb it’s impossible to edit those levels. I’m surprised nobody knows how to fix this yet.

Correction, it should say “This is Flowlab, so expect bad coding on my part”.
Flowlab works great if you know what you’re doing, almost all errors are caused by users.

I will say besides that false statement, this is a case where Flowlab should add a warning to prevent users from doing weird things.

Screenshot 2023-05-16 7.17.28 PM
These objects have 0 sprites. They are set to polygon collision.
I think you can see how this can cause problems. Just change them to anything else and it loads fine. So it is technically a glitch, but it’s from a very strange user error. I luckily remember someone else had this same problem a few months ago.

Just found where I remembered someone had the same issue. Didn’t check the objects so unsure if you have the Flip behavior in them.

Thanks for the help dude I changed it

1 Like