Looking To Hire Flowlab Dev (50$)

Basically, I’m looking to hire someone to build a game like this:

I’ve developed games using other programs, and I’d like to be able to use Flowlab but am not yet to the point where I can make a project like this. I’m looking for someone to basically build a game to the point where I can easily add and customize levels (I have a moderate understanding of Flowlab already). It would need to be high quality, so basically I am just putting this out there to see if there’s any interest. I would pay about 50$ (for very high quality work) (I will also negotiate). I would just add you to a team and make a new project and you would build it there, I would then pay you via Paypal or Venmo. Let me know if there’s any interest!

3 Likes

Well, I’ve been super busy so I haven’t been able to work on flowlab games much, but this does sound like a super cool idea.

Most users on here help each other out to free and sometimes get a little skeptical over something that they can actually get paid for.
Also a lot of members are more younger so there really wouldn’t be a way of actually paying them since they don’t have any actual way of adding digital currency.

That project sounds fun and I’d help you with it for no charge, but I haven’t had much time to actually do much anyway since it’s summer break for me, but hopefully another user might see this and take up on your offer.

2 Likes

Yo, I’m up for this beginning of next month :sunglasses:

1 Like

I can probably help, but be warned:

You can’t use copyright music, images, or even reference something copyrighted if you want profit from this game. You could get sued.

1 Like

This is true, and I’ve looked into it. There’s lots of similar games that use edited images, and that’s the part I would work on while someone else underwent the main programming and logic.

4 Likes

I could do this I suck at art but I can program good but I wouldnt accept any money for it

3 Likes

I can personally recommend @ManiacPumpkin for a thorough, well thought game, @hihilogic for a quick response and development, @edwardi for professionalism, and @The_Kodex for artistic values.

4 Likes

Let’s see…

In order to make this, you really only need a answer spawner, a correct answer object, and three different wrong answer object. The correct answer could control basically everything…
I see what I can do :sunglasses:

1 Like

So basically what I’m getting is that people are interested in working with me on it, but don’t want the payment? :joy: I think it would be a fun project and pretty unique to Flowlab, so if it really is that people want to work on it purely for the experience then that’s great! I could also offer some other form of payment (maybe a gift card) if that’s what people would rather take.

One other idea I had would be to make it some kind of competition, sort of like a Game Jam. People could enter, design a game similar to the examples I gave, and whoever wins could get the cash prize (or whatever we decide the prize to be). My only question with this is how to get the game onto my account, because my final goal with this is to be able to publish an app onto IOS by the end of the summer.

Either way, let me know what you guys think and which you’d prefer!

4 Likes

Nono man, I’m lookin’ for a gig rn. I’m trying to up my experience in the professional world so I can “get gud”

Most of us are either minors or already have a job. I myself would do it, but I don’t even have enough money to afford a Chromebook in which to make the game, let alone a method for payment.

1 Like

I would help, but I’ve been booked over the summer.
Also at the end of the game jam then you could ask grazer if he could copy the game and put it into your account since you kinda bought it from the user, but it would still be nice if you also have that user credit if the game were to become famous.

2 Likes

I’m liking the idea of a game jam of sorts, as I want this to be a good quality game rather than just a thrown together piece of work. @grazer is this something that could be pulled of??

I will add a credits section for anyone that contributes of course, in addition to the prize. How much interest would there be in participating?

2 Likes

a gam jam would be a great Idea

2 Likes