MAJORLY IMPORTANT Taile Gamougg Announcement

I will now be making Taile Gamougg more original.

This means that in the coming weeks and/or months, I will remove all Mortal Kombat characters from the Gamougg series. I know that is a big change, but please bear with me. Also, Noob Saibot’s name will be changed to “Pro Gabrielfo”.

The characters themselves will still remain the same, its just that they won’t be Mortal Kombat anymore. For example, Noob Saibot (and his spinoff) will still be exactly the same, but he will have a different name and appearance. I don’t see enough pink-haired guys, so Pro will most likely have pink hair. Please stay tuned for more information.

7 Likes

The Meaning of Pro Gabrielfo
The meaning behind this name is fairly simple:

1. “Pro” is the opposite of Noob.

2. “fo” is a secret reference to an anime character.

3. And “Gabriel” is the name of a friend of mine who likes said anime character.

5 Likes

?

5 Likes

Never mind; I’m kinda stupid; I see that question mark now

2 Likes

The new shadow design:

This may be a bit controversial, but they are technically anime girls now.

4 Likes

shadow chan. this reminds me of the scene from Naruto where Naruto combines the Transformation Jutsu with Shadow Clone Jutsu and turns himself into an army of girl versions of himself

1 Like

I just replaced Noob Saibot with Pro Gabrielfo in taile gamougg 3.

1 Like

Changes have been rolled out to Taile Gamougg: Ligma as well.

2 Likes

His name is TL-542 guys. Next I will replace Ermac in taile gamougg 2 with another character.

1 Like

Yeah I haven’t watched those particular Batman movies in a long time sorry

1 Like

I have officially begun to replace Noob Saibot with Pro Gabrielfo in Taile Gamougg Anniversary. Stay tuned for more info!

This image is going away:
It will be replaced with another one.

1 Like

Bruh clicking him just links you to @AbstractGallery’s drawing of him on Pixilart

2 Likes

That’s the point bruh.

The process is still ongoing.

Shinnok's replacement

I first made Shinnok’s replacement using Gacha Club because he’s supposed to be an anime character. This guy is Pro Gabrielfo’s boss and his name is RavNyan. Yes, he is a cat man.

2 Likes

For those who don’t know already, Shang Tsung has been replaced by Mustard Ninja and Ermac has been replaced by Chicken Reaper.

1 Like