Making comment section

Flowlab devs, please make a comment system for games. it would allow people to give feedback quicker, and allow devs to interact with there community without having to make a topic.

6 Likes

You could make one in a game. It would be hard, but worth it.

i guess you could. but who is gonna do that?

I heard commenting on games had existed but was removed due too people being rude I think.

2 Likes

i they could a add way to ban words from being used.

1 Like

You would have to fix it, but it might work; (I don’t have the time right now to fix it, sorry.)

is it a online chat?

1 Like

Yes, it uses cloud… Oh, also you have to have indie to use it, sorry, I forgot to mention it.

oh ok then still cool, when i get indie coulld i take it ill credit you.

1 Like

Oh, thanks! I will fix it, but sometime after the jam. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s so easy to get past filters, and it’d be nearly impossible to monitor it. That’s the main problem with it.

The forums mostly contain some incredibly nice people, but non forum users don’t have that sense of community, so it’s much easier for hate to build. I’m sure most people would say nice things, but there are also a lot of kids who could be very very annoying

6 Likes

me im gunna make an example right now

There could always be an option to close comments or maybe ban certain users?

1 Like

it existed before, but got removed for obvious “this community cannot be controlled” reasons unfortunately
probably will not be added back. would suggest you ask grazer about it; he might have some ideas or more information

2 Likes

Maybe like a thing to filter certain words and hate speech kinda (console)