Making fun of your games

Give me a game and I will make fun of it. If I don’t find anything to make fun of YOU WIN (this is all fun and games I’m sure all of your games are great)

1 Like

Ok here’s one of my games: Flowlab Game Creator - dark knight.
it’s quite basic though, it’s my first game.

1 Like

Okay I’m going to rate it on a scale to 1 - 10 I will discuss the bugs and problems then that’s it

5/10- I didn’t even know where I was till I put it on full screen. Controls are way to slippery AND THE HITBOXES ARE WAY TOO BIG (I don’t know if you made the hitbox or you just used the code for enemies) the enemies have no emotion just left in right you could have done a thing where they stay still and run at the player or atleast run away. spikes are unfair music is good at first but gets MAD annoying after a while. Well that’s it, Im sure you worked really hard on this game and you should keep it up

Ok.

1 Like

:+1:

:smirk:
https://flowlab.io/game/play/2196606

1 Like

I will play it when I can

1 Like

Loading system is worse the sonic the hedgehog in 2006

1 Like

0/10 wont load

It loaded for me. What computer are you on (bro)? Perhaps it’s a device issue.

1 Like

I’m on a chromebook

1 Like

Oh, that might be why. Chromebooks are notoriously slow. Do you have a Windows PC/laptop at home? That might run better. I didn’t change TGEXP to 60fps nor did I version lock it, so I don’t see why Chromebooks wouldn’t load this game any worse than usual. There’s also a chance that you could be a victim of bad Wi-Fi, which also causes Flowlab to not load. Hopefully this issue can be resolved.

1 Like

This is my only source of internet

1 Like

@John_Shrekinson 8/10 it was such a good game but the shift was way too powerful and the level was too bland. But I did like throwing balls at people

1 Like

Lmao thanks for the funny review. Hope you have a great day bruv.

1 Like

You too

1 Like

:smiley: :pray:

1 Like
2 Likes

I will play it when I can

1 Like