Maniac Racers Has A New Car Coming Tomorrow! March 12

A simple clicker game has a new car to buy tomorrow and new game updates came out.(little updates) Such as Leaderboard, Game update log, new car tomorrow comes automatically. (ps its very hard to complete some levels haha sorry,) I will put a poll out if you guys don’t like how hard it is to speed up) Flowlab Game Creator - Maniac Racers

5 Likes

Wow, maybe add some other buttons for speeding up, this is crazy hard.

1 Like

Haha sorry lol, I have some people able to use multiple buttons but I might just change them to a set speed a bit faster

1 Like

Just use left and right mouseclick.

1 Like

Did you draw the background? It’s really cool.

1 Like

No lol I’m not that good at sprites,

1 Like

Alright so the first level car has left and right click rn, I will add it to the 2nd and 3rd and 4th car real quick

1 Like

alright its added to all the cars and its a lot easier to move, also level 4 might be hard to complete there’s a missile, I am sorry abt my Leaderboard score I am deleting it rn idk why i have it set as that haha, Thanks @JUSTPLAINOP for giving me ideas!

1 Like

Alright, everything is set and good, Mouse click is in there, score is fixed, Have Fun! Hope you guys enjoy this game :grinning: :grin:

1 Like

Man level 4 was hard, finally beat it, it’s more then just clicking! Threw me off sheesh, good game though, can’t wait for more updates!

1 Like

Thanks so much bro, Good job beating level 4, its really hard, I barely can beat it sometimes haha.

How to destroy missile?

1 Like

Cant, have to outrun it

oh

1 Like

Sorry for the extreme background rn I am just waiting on @JUSTPLAINOP if he wants to make me a background. Sorry lol

I might not be able to draw it, since I’m quite busy. I’ll try though. How large do you want it to be?

1 Like

It’s ok if you cant no worries, Size 19 x 13 grid

1 Like

Do you have any specified colors?

not too light colors, Orange, yellow, blue, dark blue, black. kinda want it to be like a sunset. Thanks

1 Like

OK! Do you want any specific pixel size?