Maybe bugs? RE: latest updates

These might be bugs or it might just be an issue on my browser / computer… haven’t checked all of my games to verify, but in the one I’m currently working on, the music on at least one of my levels is no longer looping (yes, I triple checked to make sure I had selected “loop”) and my full screen toggle has suddenly stopped working. Anyone else having similar issues?

I’ve exited out of the game and gone back in a few times to no avail. I’ll try logging out and logging back in completely, then I’ll try rebooting my computer. If those don’t fix it, I’ll try running Flowlab in a different browser to see if maybe that’s the issue.

1 Like

It seems he fixed overlaying sounds, but I can confirm the Loop feature is broken.

2 Likes

Alright, good to know it’s not just me. I was half tempted to go back through and add a bunch of extra code to try to fix it manually, but if it’s a known issue, I assume it will get addressed in due time.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting it, it looks like this issue somehow slipped through the cracks :frowning:

2 Likes

The full screen seems to be working okay now, I read where you had noted that it can’t / shouldn’t be activated by a once/always without clicking, and I did have that behavior set on my first screen. Swapped it out for a manual button instead and it was working last time I checked.

I will also recheck the sound loop to see if it’s still bugging on my end.

1 Like

The audio issues should be fixed from the latest rounds of audio updates today.

1 Like

Thanks! I haven’t had any audio issues today, but now my background images seem to be disappearing LOL. It’s probably just on my end, I’ll try refreshing everything and hopefully they come back. I’m still editing my Flowjam game for a 2.0 release, so it might look wonky if anyone tries to play it right now.

EDIT: never mind, saw you addressed the background image issue also. I must say, you are the fastest bug fixer I’ve ever seen. You should apply for a position at Bethesda. :+1:

1 Like