Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

omg i am so out of touch one of my friends asked me & another guy if we remembered the “toxic” song (the one that goes “all my friends are toxic” or something) before telling us about other songs from the artist who wrote it. before they both started singing it,i thought of the britney spears song from the early 2000s

1 Like

please do this i do not want trash “rap” to stay #1

1 Like
1 Like

YES THIS ONE

1 Like

does anyone know a place i can post my music i just made a theoretical hurrian hymn no. 37

2 Likes

Ember’s art and animation club [OPEN TO REQUESTS]
:upside_down_face: :thinking:

1 Like

music that goes hard on mute
ancient hurrians - hurrian hymn no. 16

jack harlow - lovin’ on me
(no video so it doesnt get any more streams)
doja cat - paint the town red
(i don’t want to listen to this talking-over-music trash)

1 Like

Rate my music taste from these 3 songs:

Wait and Bleed - Slipknot

Horizon Hail Mary - Brandon McKagan(Trepang2 Soundtrack)

Heavy Day - Daisuke Ishiwatari, Naoki Hashimoto(Guilty Gear Xrd Sign Soundtrack)

2 Likes

My Art station isn’t for music, sorry Overseether_Author.

3 Likes

But… this isn’t you art station?

2 Likes

John posted a link for my art station in reply to Overseether_Author’s post.

2 Likes

ahhh, okay

3 Likes

If I had Spotify,i would

3 Likes

apparently some flowlab users have used bandlab.com before so i might use that

2 Likes

Just search them up on youtube then.

2 Likes

For fun,me & my friends were going round the school rules to figure out which ones we had broken. I’d broken a few like no using your phone in class,no graffiti on school property and no eating in class but we did come across one stupid rule which said that skirts weren’t allowed to have pockets because they were considered a fashion accessory or something? And allegedly (i don’t know where this is in the planner) only boys aren’t allowed to have long hair?? and in PE fleeces are girls only??? since when did fleeces have a gender?? actually since when did CLOTHES have a gender (actually no that can probably be answered)

oh yeah btw the MANLY version of the fleece (because both normal uniform & PE uniform have gendered counterparts) is a rugby top which isn’t fluffy at all like a fleece. i can only assume they chose a rugby top because boys stereotypically like sports

oh yeah also PE is usually always seperated by gender. we literally have different lessons that teach different sports depending on what gender we are which is quite strange
i would rather different lessons depending on your CLASS because this really makes no sense at all

oh yeah also PE literally made both classes share the same changing room. for context,there are 2 changing rooms and 2 classes in the same year. We used to share 4 changing rooms, class 1 boys & girls and class 2 boys & girls. but for some reason they decided to merge BOTH CLASSES INTO ONE CHANGING ROOM AND THERE’S SO MANY PEOPLE THERE’S NO SPACE TO GET CHANGED
you literally have to get there as quick as you can if you want a space on the benches. If you’re not there you’re out of luck. You’ll need to find a small,cramped space on them next to people you either don’t know or don’t like.
There are literally people getting changed in the showers fhhgjdmsjfbhfh
For the first few days of this rule I got changed in the toilet part of the changing rooms but then that wasn’t allowed so i found a small cramped space & always tried to be next to my friends. Since yesterday i have started getting changed in the doorway.

oh yeah,we sometimes also have PE THREE DAYS IN A ROW. I hate PE so this is my worst nightmare,especially because I have to deal with the PE equivalent of that one cramped corridor that’s in schools. Or is that only mine?

but going back to the original point,why aren’t skirts allowed to have pockets

1 Like

being bullied :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

stream hurrian hymn no. 6

1 Like

Processing: Screenshot_20231210-131052.jpg…
Uploading: Screenshot_20231210-131110.jpg…
its our 300th post! my dog wrote something last night and i wanted to show you but idk if its working because i’ve been given an error message before

how did my dog write 4t. Hgg f n ghjng s?
4t. Hgg f n ghjng s couldn’t be written alone,and mt dog needed some help. He was lying down so i decided to put the phone near his paw and stroke him. As a result,he moved and so did his paw. The paw then made contact with the virtual keyboard and thus 4t. Hgg f n ghjng s was written

This isn’t the first thing my dog has wrote! He’s also wrote a text message to my dog pictures group chat using the same method that was used to write his short story. The message was “Acgyfygfcxx424ŕŕfçx,xðrřt”.

My dog uses Android to write things because i use android

3 Likes

the person who posted this is like a genuine hero for posting all the hurrian hymns i even found my favourite song (hurrian hymn no. 5) from them
i haven’t actually bothered to find more hurrian hymns since i started searching so i might do that

keywords for hurrian hymn finding on yt:
Puhiya(na) - one of the band member’s names
Urhiya - another band member name
all hurrian hymns - scroll down enough & you’ll find some

oh yeah also when i first discovered h.5 i looked up puhiya(na) because i didn’t know it was a name for some reason and i found literally all hurrian hymns on a few different sites. this could help you if you want to find some hurrian hymns :+1:

h.5 was also the second hurrian hymn i found,the first being h.6 obvs

a modernized h.6 can be found here

1 Like