Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

i made my room into a country and i made a game where you had to get the currency of the country (the currency is wrappers and overall plastic rubbish (except for fruit shoot wrappers which are passports))

Messybedland land is not just my room,though. It has also expanded to the virtual world because of my devices. This is Messybedlandian territory. Welcome to Messybedland!

Companies in Messybedland:
MBLBC
Non-british Messybedlandian laws:
No homework in Messybedlandian schools
Folklore:
The Messyman,a Minecraft entity who attacks you if you’re playing in Messybedland.
Wars participated in:
Messybedland-Downstairsland war (Messybedland vs Downstairsland + Tidybedland)
Messybedlandian Civil War (Daleks vs other objects)
World War III (Messybedland vs Downstairsland,Messybedland vs Tidybedland,Messybedland vs Outofcontrolclothesland,Russia vs the world’s energy prices etc.)

6 Likes

What am I supposed to be doing?

1 Like

messybedland would not only be the smallest country (it’s literally just a room in some random british house) but it would also be the squarest because my room is very square
plus we have a stable government (i made the country today and today there were homelessness problems and we couldn’t just shove everyone into the population box (oh yeah also all our residents are the objects in my room) and there were a shortage of houses so I just moved some people into one of the 3 homes (fun fact:the capital city,which is called the capital city of stationary,has only one house and the palace) and just made some people guards of the monarch/apart of the military),a flag,a national anthem & a permanent population
also we are at war with downstairsland (the downstairs of my house) and tidybedland,although those don’t have a government

1 Like

click the wrappers to collect them

1 Like

You really went all out huh

2 Likes

wanna see me cause a cold world war aka a world war 2.5?

1 Like

In the game or on the forums?

There have been serious conflicts on the forums so I seriously hope it’s not that, lol.

1 Like

neither,i am going to cause a cold war

1 Like

glory to messybedland

The Revival Experiment was successful. Glory to Messybedland,only I shall die if this escalates.

2 Likes

thinking about localising games for messybedland,what games should i localise

Fortnite
God of War
Minecraft
Halo
Call of Duty
Among Us

2 Likes

New Messybedland games are coming soon. We have just went through a civil war and i’ll probably make a game about that

4 Likes

Just so you know:If you’re teaching in Messybedland,it is illegal to give the kids homework.

3 Likes

I have such a low attention span I’m trying to do my homework but I just keep getting distracted

5 Likes

need some tips on how to do this

1 Like

nuclear warheads. lots of them.

3 Likes

our great country Messybedland has a microwiki page and that’s pretty cool (this also means I can declare war on a bunch of smaller countries to start ww2.5 before moving onto the bigger ones so that’s cool)

2 Likes

My mother has made a country. This means i can declare war on it,then Downstairsland,then other nations,get allies,go for the bigger nations and create some kind of cold world war.

1 Like

I’m declaring war on Downstairsland too. These are two easy countries I can attack,although Outofcontrolclothesland is far away from Messybedland and Downstairsland. Plus,there’s a country my friend made mentioned once and then it basically went out of existence. During that one time,I declared war on it. It technically never collapsed,so we are still at war. I am at war with 3 countries and only 1 of them has any power over me. Should I just declare war on the UK already?

1 Like