Messybedland - a country i made and also made a game about

sorry for all the posts about either my hellish science class or the hurrian hymns btw, they might be a little annoying
i make a lot of music posts,i still stand by most of them. hurrian hymn no. 5 is a banger,60s music is trash and the talking-over-music pop subgenre is something that i hate with every fibre of my being

2 Likes

Itā€™s over,the free trial for our glorious radio station has ran out o7
Is there a way we can keep it running without paying? Like moving it to a different site or different account continuously and having the same URL?

1 Like

me in april 2022: iā€™m so glad that iā€™ve gotten rid of the illness that made my eyes & head hurt like heII and made me so sick that i couldnā€™t get off the sofa!
my body at 6:40 this morning:

2 Likes

Please blur the H-word. Even better, use a different word.

heII isnā€™t a swear word i hate that people that still think it is

1 Like

It is censored on this forum, which means the admins do not tolerate it being used. Please blur it.

ā€œSu,cksā€ is also censored i donā€™t see your point

also the censors are set by discourse,the forum engine,not flowlab

also i think you missed the point of the meme because you were so focused on literally one normal word

1 Like

Donā€™t worry some people have a problem with JUSTPLAINOP seeing how ā€œdamnā€ is a curse word.

I donā€™t really care though. Just ignore it or blur it like they ask you too.

2 Likes

HeII is a biblical place that is often times misrepresented in modern speech. Even though the word itself, isnā€™t harmful to hear, but the place is somewhere you donā€™t want to ever end up, so some people donā€™t want to hear about it so casually.

I know a lot of people joke about ending up there, but itā€™s really not something to be joked about or used so casually without the correct meaning.

4 Likes

He wasnā€™t the only one, since the word is a curse word, which is short for damnation. This basically refers back to HeII.
Typically when something happens, you shout the word either at what inanimate objects or person, but to d.amn something is basically sending it away to eternally suffer in HeII.

So itā€™s basically a curse word because youā€™re cursing the subject in which the word is directed to.
Since people donā€™t use the word correctly and itā€™s still not a very friendly word, itā€™s best if it was just at least censored at the very least or if you find another suitable word that cursing at something.

Yeah, some users on here use these words freely in their life and find donā€™t see any issue with them, but some people would rather not hear or see those words. Since, flowlab is an educational platform, it should be safe to view for both students and teachers alike. Iā€™m assuming language like that isnā€™t tolerated in a classroom and I donā€™t see where it should be tolerated here.

5 Likes

You serve a good point, from now on if I ever say hell or damn
in here Iā€™ll try to blur it out or replace it with another word.

4 Likes

just say heii thatā€™s what i did

i started a small debate because i made a joke about me being sick as heII. can i do anything right???

fallout 76

1 Like

iā€™m pretty sure xbox also do this, also, what game was it? btw you donā€™t need online to use the eshop, just an internet connection.

3 Likes

No one ever said you were a bad person or anything really negative. Itā€™s a pretty common occurrence that a lot of other users also do as well.
No one thinks any different of you if you have habits such as that, but I was just relaying a friendly message on more formal behavior on the forums. I never intended to act harshly, but to just explain more in-depth on JUSTPLAINOPā€™s point.

3 Likes

my body giving me the horrible sickness i had in april 2022 & my white blood cells realising theyā€™ll have to go through this again,november 29th 2023,colourised

2 Likes

sorry i meant 2020s rap. mistook it for pop because paint the town red was pop. rap was good in the 90s & 00s, peaked in the 2010s and then was never good again
like eminem was genuinely fire his voice actually had a tune to it,just like many other rappers in the nineties and nougties. in the tens you could hear it devolving into talking over music but the instrumental was so good & itā€™d be disguised brilliantly so you wouldnā€™t notice it. 2020s rap? the instrumental is barely noticable and the talking is barely disguised

in conclusion: 90s-10s was the golden age of rap,pop is still doing as good as ever (except paint the town red) & modern rap probably shouldnā€™t get the #1 spot

stream michael levyā€™s interpretation of hurrian hymn no. 6 itā€™s the easiest ancient hurrian song to find
letā€™s get the ancient hurrians their first #1

2 Likes

I have multiple roblox accounts (Messybedland for the country,Project_NorthKorea for project nk & hurrie_nhymnno2012 for hurrian hymns) and yet i barely play on any of them & proceed to watch videos on youtube for 15-ish hours

2 Likes

messybedland best country

2 Likes