Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Example

Ummmmmm ok?
Anyways @John_Shrekinson this guy my friend is a animator but umm his animations are kinda crappy(no offense)

1 Like

MMMMMHHHHHHHMMMMM real funny man realllyyyy funny

1 Like

If you’re gonna use emotes like that please shrink the image size while before posting. When you post an image, there is a button at the bottom of the image on the right side of the post. I would just like help some unique features of the Jetstream and Blade Wolf DLCs for Metal Gear Rising.

1 Like

Sorry sir makes the point ok ok i got you

1 Like

OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHH MY FIRST ASSIGNMENT
ok ok I got you

1 Like

Ok bring it up give me the shot. The DETAIL
What ya mean like the attack the art?

1 Like

No I mean the specific mechanics that make those two different from Raiden

1 Like

well blade wolf’s dlc is sort of about stealth, and i can’t think of any unique mechanics from sam’s

1 Like

1 Like

Well lets see Raiden the main story is about the hack and slashing theres not that much slealth and the wolf DLC is sort what puginarug said. For the sam DLC you can double jump
and use that jet sword move thingy…Yes thingy.
meh
(sorry cant make it smaller my dude my soon)
Proably for your game you could make him do a charge animation and make his sword cover grow brighter the more the brighter the bigger the dmg BOOM

3 Likes

Hmm ok, thanks!

2 Likes

sooooooooo its a sword example

:clap: no :clap: it :clap: aint :clap: (exactly) :clap:
It uses a sword to heal and regain electrolytes. If you still want to be stubborn and believe that this is a sword example, go ahead. we can’t help you.

3 Likes

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO its a sword example

No you don’t understand it has unique features like lightning bolt action, zandatsu and much more

3 Likes

the only thing you can do in the game is press y+b and thats it therefore its a sword example

It doesn’t show you how to make a sword. I can make one later if you want. This example shows a unique mechanic from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance done in Flowlab. The original game mechanic uses a sword; you would know if you watched the video in the original post.

4 Likes

OOOHHH I GET IT SO ITS A SWORD EXAMPLE MIXED WITH REGAIN HEALTH EXAMPLE

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dont worry @John_Shrekinson I will make a jetstream example for ya

4 Likes