Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance Example

Now you can learn how to do Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance related things in Flowlab! I can’t wait for the first ever Flowlab-made Revengeance Status meme.

I will add more Revengeance tips and tutorials to this example later. For now, here is Zandatsu in the real game:

Try comparing the Flowlab version with the real one and see which one is more fun! Experiment with Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance mechanics in Flowlab for no particular reason other than fun!

4 Likes

You can fly

4 Likes

So? Is that an issue? I remember being able to jump really high in the air and stay there for a bit in MGR: R.

1 Like

it’s not an issue, it’s a feature that i love

2 Likes

I’m so sorry for misunderstanding. It appears that I have found a relatable person in you because you are literally the first person to like this recurring feature :smiley:!

1 Like

It tells me the page doesn’t exist. :woman_shrugging: :pensive: :thinking:

1 Like

Idk why it’s doing that. Is Flowlab blocked for you? Try other Flowlab games and whatnot to see if they still work. Who knows? The website queue could be full.

1 Like

Now it works it might have just been my wifi or something XD

1 Like

Glad it works!

1 Like

this is just a sword example

1 Like

No. It’s an example that shows you how to steal your enemies’ self-repair units to heal yourself and recharge your high-frequency blade.

1 Like

and it has lightning bolt action

3 Likes

Yep

1 Like

so its a sword example

BRO WHAT THE HECK IS TAKING YOU SO LONG TO REPLY?!?!?

No. Have you even played Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Do you even know what its about? I don’t think you do. In Metal Gear Rising, you play as Raiden, a cyborg ninja and a former child soldier as he fights against a private military company called Desperado Enforcement LLC. Desperado is working with a US senator and a PMC called World Marshall to harvest kids’ brains and turn them into cyborg killing machines so that they can start a war and bring back the economy. Raiden is trying to stop this using a sword and the help of the PMC (private military company) that he works for, Maverick.

This Flowlab example currently shows you how to make the Zandatsu game mechanic from Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance in Flowlab.io and I will soon add more Metal Gear Rising features to it.

6 Likes

Hey @John_Shrekinson I could get my friend Metal&Swords so help you on this type of project! he knows everything about the metal gear series and rising too.

2 Likes

Yeah sure that would be amazing! I only know Metal Gear Rising for the most part so any help with Solid stuff would be good.

1 Like

Ok im here who needs help again cottonstudio? If you need help tel me now because you know look at my face…sorry… need to go get coffee

Yes I look horrible. So um sir you need help? What do you need help on, metal gear solid timeline, metal gear rising story? tell me i give.

1 Like

Yes What horrible drawing noooooo thats exactly me without no color this always happen everytime i enter a new realm…DAMN

1 Like