Metal & Swords Review Page (I do this everyday)

Ok hello everyone I am Metal and Swords and I like the metal solid gear series and I hope we can make a treaty for me to do a review of your games. Now I know what you are thinking this is just a regluar review page where I review your games, rank it and blah blah blah…NO. This is where i drink coffee and dig deep into the core! So put your game down here or you the the swords not the metal thank you

3 Likes

Please resize the image, thanks.

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmmm Is it ok to say no?

1 Like

(NO OFFENSE)
Dont worry about the picture I need to change it a bit

2 Likes

These are my YT frames from one of my videos so um i guess i have to make new one.

2 Likes

No like I said there is a resize function when you make a post. There are numbers below the image that show up when you hover over it.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Alpaca Raceway
I got to say…This is good. But man what a blank world.Just a race track and yourself. I advice you to add some backgrounds or something. But so far so good, good graphics, simple controls. Keep making these games and you will be a good game developer.

3 Likes

Ty for the review. Alpaca Raceway was mostly just to show off some of my technical skills with coding. When I do my big update of the game I’ll definitely improve the graphics

4 Likes

Ok still need to do a good job reviewing

1 Like

The GAME 420
This game really shows alot of creative, really liking it how it does not show only about halo but
show other characters from games and movies. I one thing I like the most is the fidget spinner portals, very nice! in all the games i see is ovals as portal nice job! But there is one thing I am puzzled why no animations?

The story is good. Creative thinking BIG.

Ummm uhhhhh
What else

Yes the mechanics
Fits well with the game.

um
nothing…Not really good at reviewing thats why I made this page to pratice how.
but so far so good @John_Shrekinson
10/10

3 Likes

I wasn’t complaining about the review, it was very valid. I was just saying I was going to improve the graphics and any feedback is good

2 Likes

Thank you but they are boomerangs though

Glad you like my funny story!

Shrekinson rule :skull:

3 Likes

OOOFFFFF

3 Likes

Sorry to revive this topic but if you still do reviews can you do my new game?

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hm Ok I will start sorry for the late reply

2 Likes

Taile Gamougg 4

Finally After all these years a new Taile Gamougg game is finally out! Time to do a review shall we. The story is very good…trying to find your family after 1000 years ( Taile Gamougg 1 - 3) Ha. But ok the main mechniac of the game is just shooting which is pretty simple (I couldn´t find jojo´s fist). I am not good at reviewing so I dont know what i am doing here… Buttttt So Lets talk about the ummm…Damn this is confusing…Umm…Oh yes the bumper car does not even work. Still… But ummm good anyways 10/10

2 Likes

Can you review mine?

1 Like

Thank you for the review! But why does everyone think the gunship is a bumper car?

7 actually no offense

You have to beat the last boss and she will drop the weapon (press Q to pick it up) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like