@Mhx_Air Remember that you made Flow-Chan? And wanted to see Minecraft skins of it

Well, I made one right here! I wanted to reply to your post, but the post was shut down. DISCLAIMER!!! I saw what happened to the post, and why it was removed. SO! For that fact, I am only leaving this post up between:
When I posted this…
When Mhx_Air Notices and comments…
And I notice the comment.
Once I notice the comment, I will delete this post.
Here is the skin link: https://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/18884518/flowlab-girl--flow-chan-/
Screenshot 2021-09-09 3.22.59 PM
Screenshot 2021-09-09 3.23.14 PM

7 Likes

@Mhx_Air
I still want you to notice this.

3 Likes

Ok I’ll give it to him

2 Likes

Nice, looks pretty good. Flowlab’s original color was a lighter sky blue, and it still kind of is(?), so that’s about the only change I’d make note of if you felt like it

This got buried in my 82 notifications from the system about some flagged post somewhere. John sent me it in a message

It’s a shame the floWare project doesn’t seem possible with flowlab yet, but I’m still interested in doing it sometime. I just truly don’t believe flowlab can handle 10,000 objects

7 Likes

Thicc?

3 Likes

The original topic is still locked, so I’m just gonna leave this here; I hope you don’t mind @Retroman (So help me if any of you start a war…). Consider this my contribution to the greater weave of Flow-Chan art.
Flowchan.png

8 Likes