Mike's Story Mode

Any ideas? I want to see the outcome of the final project.

Oh noes the name is New Game once again

personally i don’t like the track it shouldn’t be split into three separate roads there should just be seperate lanes.

Hm… @BroBro2 I’ll try that.

Wait, you don’t understand. It’s a race to the end. With 3 competitors. :upside_down_face:

ik but the tracks should be connected and you could knock eachother off the track plus there could be obstacles in the road to avoid

@BroBro2 he probably doesnt know how to do top down yet dont make him go to far

@Blackhole_1001 true!

1 Like

you can use my game super blocky racing as a inspiration. https://flowlab.io/game/view/1555408

Ok, thx, I’ll try

I wasted 31 messages, I’ve got a whole new game idea.

1 Like

Now I feel stupid :sob:

1 Like

Don’t do that, finish a project… or, you could work at 2 at the same time. Just delay the racing one. You can’t make every idea a game because you’ll never finish the game.

I could delay that. Maybe for my next game. Also srry for the late responce

1 Like

@meburningslime, you read the title change. Is there a way to check if the mouse click is on a certain position? You are my instructor. (Maybe)

1 Like

Use a filter to check the mouse position with mousemove. Or if it’s near a block, then just make a custom mouse.

1 Like

Could I just use proximity?

1 Like

If you make a custom mouse block, but generally it can’t detect a computer mouse.

1 Like

Image, please? I would really like help here. You are probably the best helper, that helped me. Lol

1 Like

Use a mousemove connected to a position block. That will make the block become a mouse.