Mind bender post

I’m bored, so I want to post some… interesting questions to see if anyone wants to see them. first one: how can free will and divine intervention exist at the same time?

I am not an expert at answering questions like this, although I’m sure I know the answer. I just don’t know how to put it into words.

how about this?: how can we have dreams about falling from great hights if you’ve never fallen like that before?

My answer:
One can dream of mostly anything, as long as the brain is in the correct state. It will look quite different, but it follows the same concept; falling.

I myself have not fallen from a great height, yet I have dreamt about it many times.

your fingers have fingertips, but your toes don’t have toetips, yet you can tiptoe but not tipfinger.

… Yes, I have no idea why the word

was created. Technically, one does have toepoints, lol.

Ice cube float in a pool of their own blood

… Is there a reason for stating these things? By the way, did I answer your second question?

I have a philosophy test today.

trying to get into the right mindset.

When you started reading this you were younger than you are now.

1 Like

that is true, I guess…

wait, what are you doing here? Do you also like philosophy?!

1 Like

I absolutely hate it. If you fly to where I live, you could take a Monday philosophy class twice, at the normal time. If I were to fly to where you live, I could skip philosophy class… hehehe. Not that I take many classes anymore.

dude, I study calculus.

If you flew to where I live, you could go one day backwards in time at the same time as growing a bit older.

I live in Australia, top that.

Yep, that’s why I said what I said.

Aren’t you gonna ask a bunch of questions about Australia like most peopleI tell that to?

I have done my research on the countrinent.