Minecraft Re-Remake

Ive decided to remake Minecraft Flowlab Edition because i deleted the old version :confused:

6 Likes

could you resize the player? it should be triple the y height that it is.

(32, 96)

is this better?
Screenshot 2021-05-22 7.24.24 PM

3 Likes

Yess a whole bunch! Also, did you import those blocks or made them yourself?

1 Like

Those are minecraft sprites

3 Likes

I didnt make them i imported them

3 Likes

You should add lots of stone and ores underneath the dirt, then Bedrock at the very bottom.
Here’s some inspiration from my Halo level:

4 Likes

Ill have to get my account upgraded to do that, I only have the free version of flowlab

1 Like

why do you need indie+ to do that?

1 Like

idk maybe cus of the block limitation on free

1 Like

Here is a game I made for the first flowjam, but I gave up on it after seeing the competition, so its kind of an abandoned project now. In this game you can break blocks, craft weapons and tools and when nighttime comes the zombies spawn. Although the game was made a while back ago and some things probably won’t work correctly.

Also I added a world generator, which doesn’t have a loading screen yet so you see a bunch of bars and stuff moving around the screen spawning trees and blocks, which can get very laggy.

I hope this can help some:

2 Likes

@Mariofan2840 This seems cool! Where I think you should go from here is to design and make your own game objects (i.e. Carrots? Never heard of them! In my game we have Root Beer (root correlation)).

1 Like

thank you! i need to figure out a way for the block counter to stay at 0 when you run out of blocks

1 Like

filter > less than one > pass > get number zero > set block count to number zero

Screenshot 2021-05-26 7.11.15 PM

The actual block count is on the left, the filter (conditions of activation) are on the right, and the number you want to reset to is on the bottom.

I don’t really like posting images, but i had a hard time describing this one, and it was simple enough.

2 Likes

it doesnt work, it just crashed the game

wait it does work it just goes to -1 and stops

1 Like

i really want to play this but the school i go to blocked typing minecraft.can you make a link to the game?

Please refrain from reviving topics more than at least a month old.
This makes the topic “relevant” again and it just clogs up the forums pushing more newer topics down into the ground.

1 Like