MINECRAFT

Hi, it’s me buy3get5free, I’ve been making games at flowlab for about a month and a half, and I recently made an, of course, 2D version of Minecraft. I might ask for any ideas or feedback that because that would just be very helpful.

thanks,

link to game: https://flowlab.io/game/play/1431920
btw this game does have a ton of lag sometimes and other times it has none.

The game isn’t bad for a beta but it needs work. There isn’t enough content for me to give feedback yet though ): Maybe after it is possible to kill the creeper, I can give feedback on that.

it is possible to kill the creeper but I guess I should set a longer time before it explodes, also I haven’t made it possible to collect stone. I’m still working hard on it

That explains it! The game is turning out really good and I hope you continue to improve it!

@Kraylos I worked a lot on it today I think I improved the game quite a bit, you should check it out.
added,

collectible and placable stone,

pigs,

collectible and placable diamonds,

beginning page,

and I’m working on making the nether

@buy3get5free Hell yes! Keep at it!

I just wish there was a way to allow you to craft recipes

There is but it is super complex. Also when replying tag me by putting @ with my username in quotation marks:
@ “The Kodex”

Result @“The Kodex”

@“The Kodex” really, that’s cool how would that work, about the crafting? I’ll try to understand.
Also, do you know how to make it so when you place or mine a block it saves it’s position even when you reload the page?