MIni Fishin' - Winter Flowjam 2023

Hot Garbage
hot garbo

6 Likes

I like the colors for this game. Maybe when you finish your other game you can come back and add some more stuff to this one

3 Likes

i got to 20 after buying casting speed once and whatever the first one is twice and it set it back down to 0 after getting to 20 points

4 Likes

my brain is melting from reading this

4 Likes

basically it reset my points for no reason when i got to 20 after buying 3 upgrades

4 Likes

could you take a video of the bug? i’ve never encountered it

3 Likes

just buy the first upgrade twice and buy the 3rd upgrade once and get to 20 points for yourself

2 Likes

honestly i’ve been growing more and more tired of this community, i’ve kinda began hating it

2 Likes

honestly if you think the game is sh!t then just say the game is sh!t and don’t elaborate further

2 Likes

Was it something I did? I just got around to play testing the game and figured I’d point out some bugs that I encountered before you finally submit it for the flowjam.

1 Like

I never said the game is bad. I just wanted to help.

When I asked if it was finished, it wasn’t supposed to be rhetorical. I was wondering if you truly thought it was finished because no matter what game you make, there could always be more that needs added.

I only stated that because I noticed some bugs that I wanted to warn you about before the judging begins.

I apologize if it came off as rude, I only meant to share some criticism that I felt could have been needed.

2 Likes

no, it’s not your fault, it’s my fault for making a garbage game

2 Likes

honestly this game has just shown me that if i try to do something unique i’ll fail pathetically

2 Likes

the only good games i’ve ever made have been simple platformers and top down shooters

3 Likes

There’s never such a thing as a garbage game. You make a game to improve and no matter how terrible you believe it to be, you are growing on the experience you took to make it. The game has great potential and although it is a relatively short game and I don’t see anything else that could be added, I want to see some kind of game with this feature that was more for longer gamerplay. In other words, I enjoyed playing it.

5 Likes

Don’t let a couple bugs wear you down. My game has way many more bugs that this game doesn’t even compare.

2 Likes

Make more unique games until you succeed

3 Likes

oh so this is what he was talking about? @paisleypug no one has ever said your game was bad. In fact when i first saw this game and saw how well it looked i was scared because it looked like a winning game. I really enjoyed playing the game it just has a few things that need to be fixed. A lot of people are usually happy to receive feedback like this because then they can tell what needs to be changed or fixed so the game can become a better game. Nothing with the base game or idea is bad, if it was then i’d tell you to quit. Based off of other users who think their the sh!t all the time their games don’t even compare to yours. So what do you say we finish this competition? :+1:

6 Likes

Must be patient and not worry about the people, but self, you must. - Master Yoda

4 Likes

One must take negativity, and turn toward improvement, you MUST. - Master Yoda

4 Likes