3 Likes

a minions game?

5 Likes

Yeah :smiley:!
Despicable Me Minions GIF - Despicable Me Minions Happy GIFs

5 Likes

May i able to help? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Not directly at least. JoJo is a free user so he cannot create a dev team. You can still contribute sound, sprites, or ideas though.

1 Like

yeahs (yeah and yes combined)

2 Likes

Very cool. Msg me if u need a few things

2 Likes

The 5 year wait is over

Celebrate Minions: The Rise of Gru with this awesome and exciting Flowlab game/app!

This game features 3 unique gamemodes based on the movie (and its memes) as well as links to buy tickets for the movie! Be a #gentleminion and play the game now!

Early access version only has the main menu finished and an incomplete 1st gamemode, #gentleminions, which is named after the meme/trend of the same name. Play as Stuart, Bob, and Kevin at the same time and make your way up the escalator to watch Minions: the Rise of Gru! You may also throw a prototype fart bomb just like in the movie if you want.

3 Likes

ok thanks!!

2 Likes

Minions: The Rise of Gru Unofficial Game/Companion App is finished! With the exception of the theater screen in the #gentleminions level because of GIF import issues.

@grazer I tried to import a Minions GIF (the same one John sent me) and it didn’t work. Is there a way to fix this?

3 Likes

Oh I fixed that now. Unfortunately I had to make a lot of compromises to get the GIF frames to fit into Flowlab.

1 Like

Guys I’m attending a wedding later this year. If I wear a suit (which I probably will), I’m gonna play this game.

6 Likes

Megatron has been here.

5 Likes

I am Galvatron now!

5 Likes

Decepticons attack!

3 Likes
Gru and the Minions go to Allah to increase their faith in Islam

00527648fc37a16fef90931c439fd484

New update coming soon?

Summary