Minotaur's maze! Demo coming soon

make it out of the maze and solve it’s puzzles…If the minotor dos’nt find you first! :skull:

6 Likes

Wait a sec. I’M making a maze game about being chased by a minotaur… How come this has never been done on flowlab before and then as soon as I devote myself to it, someone else suddenly decides to do it as well, lol. Oh well, best of luck to you! (Making maze games is harder than I thought it would be).

4 Likes

well mine is a sorta top down style…
and the sprites look strait out of cubert, :thinking:

4 Likes

good luck to!
oh and can you send me the link? if we make our game equaly unique Im shure peele will want to ply both!

3 Likes

Mine is still a huge work in progress, but it’s also top-down and the art isn’t final either. Don’t you go stealing my ideas though, lol. It’s hard enough for me to come up with ideas, to begin with. Can I have a link to yours?

4 Likes

yeah its realy glichy and theres no way to win yet…but there is a sus spec to touch… :confused:

1 Like

wait that game!?!???!!!

1 Like

Oh, you’ve seen it?

1 Like

not so dark anymore

2 Likes

Hehehe yeah I’ve been trying to find a way to fix that, but I can’t think of one. That object’s sprite is as big as flowlab will let it be (32x32 squares), but it just doesn’t quite cover the edges :frowning:

1 Like

Once → 200 → size

BOOOM there you go
@chrisdakiller

2 Likes

GENIUS! Ok, it’s fixed now! Thank you!!!

2 Likes