🎃 Misty Hollow - NEW UPDATE! Multiplayer Game

Hey gang! :wave: :jack_o_lantern:

Amongst the thick fog and yellow lights

Are you feeling the breeze and the spooky vibes?
A sugar-filled, Timed, Adventure to share with your Friends is coming soon to your nearest device!

This is definitely our biggest Flowlab collab so far, introducing the Amazing Halloween Team:
Me, @Samuel_Tomé_PixelPizza, @HuckleBerry, @cregerBot, @Baconcat008, @sup3r87, and @glowbug!

We have been working together to make a multiplayer game where you trick or treat and race to get the most candy! There’s no set release date but we’re hopefully gonna get it out before the 31st. Here’s a little peek at what multiplayer will be like:

There will be costumes, candy, and great jams! Hope you look forward to it.

Happy Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

21 Likes

AYYYY!!! I’m so hyped to share and play this with you all! :blush: :bat: :jack_o_lantern: :spider:
Working with so many talented people has been awesome, and I’m really loving making this game.

Hope to see you chillin’ & spooking with us on the Spooky Lounge soon! :wink: :izakaya_lantern:

Tic tac

17 Likes

yo this looks sick! Looking forward to it. It feels like there are hardly any good games being made outside of game jams anymore lol

15 Likes

Omg!! costumes of famous flowlab characters, that’s awesome!

11 Likes

Woahhhhhh joysticks? That’s so I cool

10 Likes

I am dumbfounded. I am truly and completely dumbfounded.

Edit: When I regained my sanity

Is this the king form one-minute miner?
I think I’ve also seen this guy before.

Wait a second! Can you play characters from the games each of the team has made?!

Ember re-looses his sanity.

8 Likes

I see a chat button, I wonder if this will be the first good multiplayer game? With working stuff?
It’s kinda funny how it takes 7 great creators to finally put multiplayer to use lol

9 Likes

:eyes:
Those characters are from One Minute Miner and the astronaut from August Silence :wink:
Who else is going to join the Halloween party? Gotta wait to find out!

@DraftyScienceCoat75 ahaha maybe? Hopefully! It’s indeed a big work-around game to try and make a multiplayer game work.

9 Likes

Knew it! I can’t wait to see what the gameplay is like!!!

7 Likes

Breaking news: Mandatory Life Update keeps Halloween vibes after October 31st so people can play Misty Hollow!

Yeah, unfortunately the game is going to be a bit late but we want to make sure we bring you the best experience we possibly can at launch. So if you’ll be patient with us we promise to bring you a great time!

It won’t be long before you can enjoy sophisticated meetings like this!

-Halloween Team

13 Likes

dang it’s been forever since life was updated!

7 Likes

This is going to be the best game yet!

3 Likes

Let’s not get too hasty here. I think it might be the best multiplayer game yet! I hope it has good netcode

6 Likes

I’m literally jumping in my chair.

4 Likes

Yeah, this game sounds cool and can’t wait to play it!

6 Likes

Happy (late) HALLOWEEN!!! :tada:

The time has finally come to explore Misty Hollow with your friends and race to get the most candy! See unique houses, unlock fun costumes, and become the best trick or treater in the neighborhood! Good luck and have fun!

Sorry this took so long but we sincerely hope you enjoy it!
(P.S. the game is most fun with friends!)

Happy treating from Halloween Team! :jack_o_lantern:

13 Likes

“you guys accomplishing this before a flowlab multiplayer update is insanity.” -thebrickccentric
“a cruise ship powered by paddles may be powered by paddles, but it’s powered.” -sup3r87

So happy it’s finally out!

11 Likes

It’s beautiful! Can’t wait until there are more people to play with.
Also idk how y’all got more than 65??? That’s crazy

6 Likes

Hey everyone! I’m so happy MISTY HOLLOW it’s finally done and out!!!

Can’t wait to see your costume combos and PUNCH you in the lounge :point_right: :point_left: :flushed:

This is the game cover in all its glory, it was made by @glowbug, and it is so pretty! I love it so much! :purple_heart:

GAME SESSION with some of the DEVS and all our Flowlab Friends :heart: :jack_o_lantern:

In a few hours, we will make a Game Session on the Flowlab Discord server so we can all play together!
Here is the Flowlab Discord Link: Flowlab Official

You can play it on your Phone and PC, so call out all your friends, brothers and sisters and we will play with everybody!

Misty Hollow on Mobile!:

Formal Morton the Monkey is looking good for the game’s release party! Morton Monkey Spin

See you in the lounge!! :wave:

8 Likes

We already playing!
Come Join us in Misty Hollow!

9 Likes