Mouse click not working

I can’t get the Down/Up outputs for mouse click component to work, but everything else for the component works, I get outputs hovering over things, mouse move also works fine. My clicks don’t trigger the component but I can still freeze and stutter the game by spamming left/right clicking, so it’s doing something at least. I also doubt that I’m simply using the component incorrectly, for example every game made by another person that features a title screen in the beginning requiring you to to click “Play/Start” I’ve so far been unable to play, any game utilizing mouse click is unplayable. It’s been like this ever since I started a few weeks ago, I don’t know what’s causing it, but I still need to download other browsers to troubleshoot from there. I’ve been busy and won’t be able to troubleshoot for a while, and I didn’t see any others with this problem after searching, I just want to know if there’s an easy fix for now or if anyone else has fixed this on their own.

What browser/OS/versions? I’ll try to reproduce it.

Windows 10 Version 1709, Firefox 56.0.2

I just quickly tested using Pale Moon and Browzar browsers and the same occurs, so it might be something with my OS. I had to uninstall many ‘updates’ and kill several core services/features to finally put and end the annoying auto-updating on Winfows 10, but so far this hasn’t affected any installed games/programs. Last week I updated my flash version, because I thought flowlab used flash, but it didn’t change anything.

Everything works with me- try chrome

Still have some intermittent problems with mouse click behavior, I’ve tried a variety of browsers but when it stops working it’s dead across all browsers. it only bugs out every few days and restarting my computer fixes it so not too bad

I have the same problem

@CrimsonBlackGames You can’t just suggest someone to use a different browser lol.

I use firefox and I’m used to it. Chrome is ugly.