"Mouse Move" Behavior Switches Coordinate Type Between Levels?

I’ve looked through the bugs list and I don’t think anyone’s posted this yet, so here is a bug that I so far have not been able to fix:

Basically the “Mouse Move” for some reason refuses to use the same type of coordinates on different levels. If it’s on game coordinates on level 1, it goes to screen coordinates on level 2 and vice versa.
Here’s the game link:

yeah I haven’t have the same problem as you but I’ve noticed myself that I have been having a lot of bugs with the point at behavior I do not know why though

1 Like

Does anybody at all have an idea? This bug is making it near impossible for me to create the player shooting mechanics I need.

I knew there was something up with the behavior…

@thebrickccentric
I would just use the UI Coordinates, add the camera outputs with the UI coordinates.

1 Like

Hey @thebrickccentric - I didn’t see this originally. I added a Trello card for the issue here, and if it’s a bug I’ll try to get it fixed in the next release.

1 Like

Thanks for responding! I’ll try that and see if it works.

Thank you, I appreciate that.

Ok, I tried it, and it indeed works, so thanks again! It does slow things down a bit, but I can work that out later. It’s a good solution until Grazer fixes this possible bug.

1 Like