MuddyApples Blog

Hi all,

Hope all is good!

I’m not sure if any of you are aware but I started a Flowlab blog during lockdown, I was getting to grips with Multiplayer and was making blog notes, however, I had a change of job which made it difficult to continue. I’m now in a much better place now to continue to update, develop and post content so here we go again!

I have been developing a mobile game called ‘Glitchy Gorilla’ on and off for a while (still need to sort bundles of logic out) but I want to take this game all the way to the App Store and go through the trials and tribulations (the darn Apple certificates!) as well as all the fun and awesome stuff.

Here’s a link to the blog: https://muddyapples.com/flowlab-blog/

Please let me know if there are any issues with the blog (ie anything is broken) and hope you get something out of it.

The main url of the site (https://muddyapples.com) is something I also hope to develop, I was lucky enough to develop a game in Flowlab for a company that then took it to a software event and used the game to help build up a data base of potential customers, it was a success I’m delighted to say but then Covid hit which scuppered events all over the world, hopefully events will slowly start to happen later this year, fingers crossed.

All the best

MuddyApples

4 Likes

This is awesome! I’ll definitely take a look

Also, have never witnessed MuddyApples on the forums before, so woah

4 Likes

Thanks, appreciate you taking a look!

3 Likes

Hey, glad to see that the blog is up and running again and the gorilla game too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey! Welcome back, can’t wait to see more blogs!

1 Like

Thanks Grazer, you never know, you might pick up a trick or two! :rofl:

Thanks DinoDev, is there anything in particular that you would be watching out for?

Welcome back @muddyapples! Be sure to check out the awesome new udpates that Grazer had instituted!

1 Like

Hi @meburningslime I am checking out all the updates, the Shader is awesome!

2 Likes