Multiplayer Testers Needed

Hello everyone! I have made a multiplayer pixel planes game really quick for a test game. I could use some play testers if anyone’s up for it.
Flowlab Game Creator - Pixel Planes - Multiplayer

Sure, I’ll play. Could you join too?

1 Like

I’m on right now. :slight_smile: Thanks

1 Like

It’s pretty fun, but right now it looks like the planes are just hovering above the grass. Maybe make the grass look more like a city that’s down below? Also why are the bullets named “Myself”.

1 Like

Thanks!

Yeah, I am working on that right now.

Whoops, I forgot to turn that off. it is a dev key, so that way the bullets won’t hit the player who shot it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It also has some bugs. I would like to turn it into a big game, with turrets and other things, but its a big project. :slight_smile:

1 Like

btw, if you change it so that you aren’t constantly moving (just for testing purposes) you can test multiplayer by making multiple tabs

1 Like

btw I was just playing and I was unable to shoot

Seems to work fine. I was able to shoot, I just couldn’t place markers.

1 Like

I took that out. I am working on a system for that right now. I’m glad the shooting works! It has a complicated(ish) naming system in it that I thought might cause a lot of bugs.

Oh, that makes sense!

1 Like

Yeah, thanks! I have used that method before, but I like to let the community test it. :slight_smile:

Thanks! I think its fixed! Also, you can use spacebar. :slight_smile: