My Adventure map! V2.0

This is V2.0 of My Adventure map. Many updates have been made. Go check out V1.0! https://community.flowlab.io/t/re-my-adventure-map/30784/4
Here is the actual link: https://flowlab.io/game/view/1637705

2 Likes

And also, @meburningslime, I checked out your game “Till we have faces,” I tried to play it, but once I looked through the front/back door, yeah, I shut down my computer instantly. I don’t think I’ll play that again, but that off-topic, lets do the opposite.

2 Likes

Sorry lol, I don’t know why.

1 Like

On-topic though, your game would look 3000% better if you added background and filled out the terrain.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah, can you help me with this?

2 Likes

Hmm, I honestly don’t know why. I didn’t have much time to look at the code for it, I’ll check again.

2 Likes

ok

1 Like

I found the reason why. Let me type it up lol.

2 Likes

It can’t collide with objects. The projectiles won’t kill the boss because the projectiles just phase through him lol.

2 Likes

Do I do that on the projectile, or the boss

2 Likes

The projectile needs to has collisions on.

1 Like

So I do that on the boss? Im so confused

1 Like

The projectile’s collision is off. That means it will basically be a ghost and never hit anything. You need to turn it on.

1 Like

Make sure when the particle hits the monster it’s not just phasing through.

1 Like

1 Like

Definitely, it’s a bug. I even got help from Glowbug, I think, but it’s not working. Would you mind fixing it for me?

2 Likes

Sorry, I’m on mobile. Glowbug is the best person that could help you.

2 Likes

um…

3 Likes

Do you see the image meb posted, @Advxolbor?

Screenshot_20210316-112043__01

You want to click the box on the bullet object that says ‘is solid’. This makes the bullets solid objects, and it is what you need.

In real life, if you had a bullet made of air, would it hit the boss? No, it would pass right through because it isn’t solid. Same concept in Flowlab- you need the boss and the bullet to be solid objects or nothing will happen when the bullet hits the boss.

3 Likes

It isn’t working. Thats why I am like “What???” Lol

2 Likes