My Adventure map! V2.0

you only have mobile?

wow man, wow

Iā€™m not rich lol, I have a chromebook and a dead mac

i have a mac, nothing else

2 Likes

We be poor bois together then

1 Like

Sorry for going off topic, but I have Minecraft Java edition on my Mac too. Itā€™s pretty great.

1 Like

, yeah, we are

1 Like

You can get the whole game for free if you download it through tlauncher.com. You can even upload custom skins on there and it actually shows if you plan on optifine. Plus you can also install mods and everything.

1 Like

That link doesnā€™t work, you have to manually search for tlauncher.

I tried that, complete scam

Worked for me. Here Iā€™ll send a video.

Sorry, have to upload it as a youtube video since I canā€™t sent screen recordings through here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAhK-KJjrG0&feature=youtu.be
This doesnā€™t show how to download it, cause I already had it, wouldnā€™t be much point in downloading it again. But It shows that I can open it and play full minecraft for free. Just make an account through tlauncher.org and everything works. I think you need to download some sort of launcher alongside it as well to get it to actually open, but it should be easy to find one.

Also sorry for the video being so long, I didnā€™t realize I had a texture pack enabled, lol.

1 Like

It says this:

2 Likes

To get on-topic, FINAL RELEASE!!! HERE

I changed the boss to a cutscene
2 Likes

Yeah, you have to download a jdk which is used to launch tlauncher. Which I had to do the same thing.

Can you show me a link?

1 Like

Or a ā€œjdk?ā€

1 Like

I can try to find you one in the morning. Mainly cause I have to find which one I used, and it like11:00 for me, lol.

2 Likes

Lol, its 8Pm for me XD

1 Like