(My best game yet!) PELLET PALLET

This is the final release of my newest and best bullet hell game! Hope everyone enjoys it!
!Epilepsy Warning!

6 Likes

Also, any feedback would be appreciated!

2 Likes

I want to give a detailed review once again but im very busy atm. At first glance you really improved the game in many ways and i love the lasers.

So much inprovement since the first version or the last version i played.
Well done.

3 Likes

I realized you added lazers. As always, I died on the first boss:) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I got TO 6TH PLACE!!! I don’t understand how to beat the second level though.

1 Like

Yeah, that boss is kinda DIFFICULT if you will. He’s the true challenge :sweat_smile:

You don’t really need to “beat” the second boss to unlock the last one.

I know. The level selector says the player needs 400 points to unlock the final boss. I think it’s a very fun game.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m really glad that you’re enjoying it!

The loading screen is goated

1 Like

I know, I think it might be the best one on this entire platform. :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey! I just tried out this game and was pleasantly surprised! You’ve made a pretty good bullet hell here!

Only thing I would suggest for now is slowing down the speed of the red bullets. They currently feel way too fast, and they are difficult to dodge, especially with the second boss.

An indicator of where the player is at the start would also be a nice addition. Best of luck!

4 Likes

Nice bullet hell game but i do agree with @sup3r87

4 Likes

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate it! I’ll also try to implement a little indicator at the start.

1 Like

Nonononono!
@sup3r87 beat me. I’m in seventh.

2 Likes

i’m in 13th also the game is pretty fun and it says the person in 1st place is a cheater.

1 Like

I just got to 11th place.

1 Like

look at my score i tried really hard

i just got 1st

@yogergitater look at my score i passed @Lordkhalton

1 Like