(My best game yet!) PELLET PALLET

XD Omg. First of all, thank you all for playing my game! Second, please don’t cheat, I know I can’t stop you but please, for the love of all that is holy, don’t cheat. Also, I would like to know where that sweet spot is on the first boss @JUSTPLAINOP if ya can. Again thank you all!

1 Like

Sadly, I couldn’t find the sweet spot again. All I know is that it was somewhere in the upper left. Also I only found it on the first boss.

1 Like

Well, thank you anyway! have a great day/night!

Yo, I could help you fix the cheating with a code i made a while back for anti cheat i do admit i messed with it as a joke

2 Likes

UMM?!?
@Lordkhalton

Please please don’t use insults like that. He is not a ----- he is a game creator like you and me. In other words, that insult was totally unnecessary. Please do not write crass word like that on the Flowlab Forums.

Also, I’m pretty sure that both of you are cheaters.

-Ember.Y

2 Likes

Hey, @yogergitater

First of all, I found a few things that you should fix. One of them is the cheater things. They show up on the first 2 users on every Leaderboard page.

The second one, since they both cheated, I think you should make a way to reset their points.

The user named @jake cheated too. I witnessed it with my own eyes so please (If you find a way) reset his points too.

That’s all, thank you:)

3 Likes

The Leaderboard is unable to remove individual scores.

To prevent cheating he should not use a Save (because that can be edited between plays)

A Save value is being uploaded to the Leaderboard, but it should instead be a Global value. Other than this it is not possible to cheat the leaderboard.
(this is because the leaderboard does not upload if you edited the game, but Save stays between plays, meaning you can edit it and then play the game again with an improved score. Using a Global would prevent this because it does not save between play sessions, meaning it could not be tampered with to get a high score on the leaderboard)

2 Likes

Darn, how will their scores be reset then?

They cheated, there has to be some way…

1 Like

You could have a user ID to detect which user it is and if it’s equal to one of the cheaters, it will permanently set their leaderboard score to 0 or something.

5 Likes

I admitted to cheating literally below, But its more as a figure of speech then an insult

the cheating is a joke, but in my defense i have offered a solution to cease cheating

1 Like

Theres a better way, just stops people from altering their score

1 Like

I wish this was possible, but leaderboards are unable to input scores lower than your current one (or higher depending on the setting). I actually made a suggestion to allow lower scores, though for a different reason.

2 Likes

Hey, @yogergitater

Jake is a cheater too (I saw it with my own eyes). You might want to use a cheater sign on him.

Also, is there a way to make the cheater signs disappear on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th ect. pages? It says that the users on the top of the other pages are cheaters lol.

i didn’t know it would save that progress i tested it before it didn’t save the progress.

2 Likes

So you say. Still counts as cheating. By the way, please don’t spam this post with excuses or @yogergitater won’t see my post.

USE CAPITALS!! I thought I already told you, use caps please. It makes you look less experienced if you write like a teen.

For goodness sake why won’t you stop caring about people using CAPITALS!!!

2 Likes

I already told @ItzBlob

I prefer to write as official as I can. Also, writing like that makes one look like a teen and is very unofficial.

Can you stop annoying people about it?

Yes, yes. I will stop.

How do you know that it’s annoying? That’s the first time I’ve said it to jake.

If it annoys you then you can ignore it. Let jake speak for himself.