My flowlab account is deleted?

I’m not sure, but my old account, @Cuts_ups , seems to be deleted. I can’t get back onto the account, neither can I reset my password using my e-mail. The forums account seems to have stayed, but other than that all my games are gone, and the account also seems to have disappeared. I haven’t used the account for about 4 months before I realized this. Could anybody tell me what might’ve happened?

3 Likes

Sometime last year @grazer made an unofficial audit to check for any unused or abandoned accounts.

This very well could’ve been what happened, I think it was last spring. So if your account was inactive for a long time before last spring probably would be deleted.

1 Like

I don’t see any accounts in the system with the username “Cuts_ups”, or even similar. Was this a student account? If so, your teacher may have deleted it.

2 Likes

No, this was simply an account I made to flowlab, I also had indie bought before I quit flowlab for a while.

Is it possible that you are misremembering the username? Do you have any links to games from that account, or are they gone as well?

1 Like

I saw his user name aswell and it was indeed Cuts_ups

1 Like

Anybody have a link to a game created with that account? Yomnifan, if you email me the last 4 digits of the card you subscribed to indie with, I can maybe track it down that way through the card processing system.

2 Likes

oh yeah I remember that username. Is it this account?

Every game it has posted seems to be deleted…

Edit: heres a link to one of the deleted games :
https://flowlab.io/game/play/2104657

1 Like

Yes, that is (or used to be) my account. I don’t know how and why, but it somehow got deleted.
Also, for some reason it says i’ve last been seen on oct 7 of this year, although i haven’t used flowlab since around early 2023. Could it be that someone hacked my account and deleted it?

2 Likes

Maybe…
Hey @Grazer, can you see deleted accounts?

OH NO! All of you games?! Including Balance and the others?!

yep, balance, sadly is gone too. (kinda sad because i really liked that one) don’t worry though, i think i remember most of the mechanics and code so i’ll be able to re-create it

1 Like

Wait, @Yomifan How could the account get deleted if we can use @Cuts_ups ?

Thats because the forum account still exists. A flowlab account is not directly linked to your flowlab account in terms of deletion. As far as i know creating a flowlab account also creates a separate account on the forums. (Or thats what I’m assuming)

1 Like

So technically i could try logging onto it on the forum.

Edit: nvm it just leads me back to the flowlab log in.

1 Like